Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Tinkerbell statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blog is up for the morning version,, no metal art print,, guess ill just wait for waitlist to convert

My Tinkerbell arrived last week... I think she turned out beautifully with only a few minor paint issues, and her portrait is fantastic IMO. Here are some hero shots of her...

Tinkerbell 1 sm.jpg

Tinkerbell 2 sm.jpg

Tinkerbell 3 sm.jpg

Tinkerbell 4 sm.jpg

Tinkerbell 5 sm.jpg

Tinkerbell 7 sm.jpg

That looks great!

Now just have to wait for this to ship. Shipping is supposed to be Mar 2019 - Apr 2019 ...so hopefully this month. We shall see.

That looks great!

Now just have to wait for this to ship. Shipping is supposed to be Mar 2019 - Apr 2019 ...so hopefully this month. We shall see.

Thank you! I'm not sure how I lucked out getting her from the first shipment batch - I'm usually dead last in getting anything from Sideshow :p

Those photos are really nice. Thanks for posting! I saw what you meant about the minor paint app hiccups. I think we get really picky when technology allows us to really zoom in more than the natural eye does so I bet it's less apparent in person. Looking forward to getting mine!

Thank you! I'm not sure how I lucked out getting her from the first shipment batch - I'm usually dead last in getting anything from Sideshow :p

Yeah, this time around I wasn't part of the early processing ...for this and Thor Breaker of Brimstone. Normally, I would be. Oh well, I'll just wait for my turn.

Those photos are really nice. Thanks for posting! I saw what you meant about the minor paint app hiccups. I think we get really picky when technology allows us to really zoom in more than the natural eye does so I bet it's less apparent in person. Looking forward to getting mine!

Thank you ForeverYoung! You are totally right - I can't even notice the paint imperfections on mine in normal viewing... I was really trying to convey how beautiful a piece this is rather than any small paint hiccups - I think you will love her!

My Tinkerbell arrived last week... I think she turned out beautifully with only a few minor paint issues, and her portrait is fantastic IMO. Here are some hero shots of her...

View attachment 449257

View attachment 449258

View attachment 449259

View attachment 449260

View attachment 449261

View attachment 449262

Damn' DD, great lighting and background on some swell Photos.I have probably said it before but Sideshow should be hiring you to do their promo pics.

Damn' DD, great lighting and background on some swell Photos.I have probably said it before but Sideshow should be hiring you to do their promo pics.

Holy crap thank you marvinmyles! As much as I would love that job, I don't think Jeannette Villarreal is going anywhere anytime soon :p

Might have to call customer service again. Need to know when this is shipping for the rest of us.

Finally got the charging soon email from sideshow. Charges/ships on April 24th.

Back