Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Tinkerbell statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Sideshow, three more JSC characters are in the works.

Can't wait to see which ones they are!

According to Sideshow, three more JSC characters are in the works.

Can't wait to see which ones they are!

Probably more fairytale fantasy- seem to be coming in threes. If they said two I would have thought danger girl. I’m holding Abby for now but looks like I may cancel

When they announced that, SSC did refer to the Fantasy line.

So the next three is for the Fantasy line.

Thank goodness Tink does not have over-extended knees.

Is that comment for me due to my hatred of hyper-extended knees :lol

Tink's legs look normal thank heaven... I don't mind a slight hyper-extended knee, it's when it's exaggerated like in Abby's or Black Canary Statue... then it looks really weird...

Is that comment for me due to my hatred of hyper-extended knees :lol

Tink's legs look normal thank heaven... I don't mind a slight hyper-extended knee, it's when it's exaggerated like in Abby's or Black Canary Statue... then it looks really weird...

HaHa ...nope, the comment was not for you. :lol

I actually hate it too when the knees are hyper-extended. In fact, I was hoping SSC would fix Abbey's hyper-extended knee.

30712524_10155107860412581_6217417511210582016_n.jpg

30738715_10155107703237581_4608787589812453376_n.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the face is a little off? It's not horrible but it doesn't look like JSC artwork either.

When they announced that, SSC did refer to the Fantasy line.

So the next three is for the Fantasy line.

That's great news but I wish they would get them all out there. At least one a month or something close to that. I'm going to want to collect them all but I don't want to take six years to do it.

I'm holding off on Abbey Chase for that reason. I don't want to wait years for the other Danger Girls.

Am I the only one that thinks the face is a little off? It's not horrible but it doesn't look like JSC artwork either.

Yeah it's a tad off but it's pretty darn close.... Won't stop me from ordering it....

I'm guessing the pre-ordering has been really good for the Ariel Statue if SS is talking about doing 3 more characters...

i concur, a bit off.

have to think about whether to buy this one but still on board for the mermaid.

Yeah it's a tad off but it's pretty darn close.... Won't stop me from ordering it....

I'm guessing the pre-ordering has been really good for the Ariel Statue if SS is talking about doing 3 more characters...

That's my guess as well. Plus the overall reaction to Ariel has been very positive.

I think Tink looks stellar ...so I'm definitely ordering her.

Back