Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Tinkerbell statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad these are seemingly starting to ship again - at this point I have no idea how I got mine when I did...

I just received the SSC notice! June 14th!

...But I'm starting to think I must be the last one cause no one else has chimed in since April.

Damn' DD, great lighting and background on some swell Photos.I have probably said it before but Sideshow should be hiring you to do their promo pics.

Thighs look outrageously exaggerated cartoonish length and size attached to such a fragile small torso with supple boobs and a preteen’s face. Oh, it’s a J Scottt Campbell 13 year old boy’s wet dream of what a woman looks like...never mind. LOLOLOLOL
Instant preorder day one, SON, and picking it up today. Cheers to all you pervs!!!!

Got mine [emoji3346]
efc815645ec65c6cdd792280235b3b70.jpg
e5405abb25915a949ac34bb6ad83b171.jpg
877fe18936f09a724edd4eae46e5d0e9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got mine today. I'm bit disappointed because paint and sculpt seems to me a little bit "flat". In my opinion the mermaid statue was better in overall feeling/looks.

Got mine today. I'm bit disappointed because paint and sculpt seems to me a little bit "flat". In my opinion the mermaid statue was better in overall feeling/looks.

You have to shine some intense yellow light on it so that colors pop more. Look at the pics from DesertDragon.

Agreed, the sculpt doesn’t pop like JSC’s original artwork (I noticed the eyeliner is a lot heavier).

The mermaid and MJ statue are my favorite JSC SSC statues thus far.

A very nice albeit delicate piece, I must say. The plastic stump that slots into her foot isn't something that will stand up to repeated use nor is she entirely secure on it. A slight brush and over she goes.

Definitely one for a higher shelf away from children, or enclosed within a display case.

Back