Statue Sideshow J Scott Campbell Tinkerbell statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, unreal how popular this statue is. Actually the SSC exclusive has a 2000 ES ...and its on waitlist.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...MI4rjpwJTb3QIVTeJ3Ch2FWw-fEAAYASAAEgIpePD_BwE

Also ...the Store exclusive is getting sold out with some retailers, too. Matter of time before that version gets harder to find.

This reminds me of what happened with the J Scott Campbell Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy comiquettes... Mary Jane had an ES of 6000, and Gwen Stacy was something close to that... Today they go at auction for almost twice their original price. Definitely glad I picked them up when they came out, and I already have Little Mermaid, with Tinkerbell and Alice on preorder - I think this is going to be a great set to have.

Gwen and Mary.jpg

This reminds me of what happened with the J Scott Campbell Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy comiquettes... Mary Jane had an ES of 6000, and Gwen Stacy was something close to that... Today they go at auction for almost twice their original price. Definitely glad I picked them up when they came out, and I already have Little Mermaid, with Tinkerbell and Alice on preorder - I think this is going to be a great set to have.

View attachment 428129

Yup, exactly.

So glad too that I picked up the entire JSC Spider-Man line when they came out. Still love them to this day.

I feel the same way about this line. Ariel looks beautiful in hand ...both SSC and Store exclusive versions. Now can't wait to get Tink and Alice.

im on the wait list for mermaid as well, with the issues around and also almost replacements having issues too,, i feel i might miss out

im on the wait list for mermaid as well, with the issues around and also almost replacements having issues too,, i feel i might miss out

Have faith, man. My first SSC Exclusive Little Mermaid came with issues, too. The second one (the replacement) was way better. Only had a slight fit issue ...but a few minutes with a blowdryer fixed that. Thankfully, my Store Exclusive Little Mermaid came without issues on the first try.

Received the email that Tinkerbell will be ready to go on the 28th. Only had one payment left, so I told them to process it right away.

I'm right there with you. If I could even find one CLOSE to the right size I would take it to a local welder, have him chop it, add some material to make it the right size, and repaint it. I'd go to that length in effort and cost to display it the way I hope to, but it's not easy finding the right one. Nervous about ordering the cage online as well for the cost. I'd like to see it in person to know how much I'd have to invest in modifying not only to make it large enough, but also STRONG enough to hang with the statue in it.

I'm hoping to put an LED feature in it as well but we'll see.

Does anyone else think that Sideshows measurements are way off for the wingspan? they're saying 13 inches but looking at the photo's and going by 12 inches in height I would put them at around 10 inches....

Could make finding a lantern a bit easier? I guess we'll find out very soon.

Received the email that Tinkerbell will be ready to go on the 28th. Only had one payment left, so I told them to process it right away.

WTH! I didn't receive any email for Tinkerbell. No early processing or 14 day processing.

That's funny, they emailed me saying the last payment would be postponed a month because she wasn't ready! lol

I received an email yesterday saying it would be arriving in warehouse in a “few days”, and my final payment is tomorrow. Not exactly what they emailed me before, but whatever.

Mine is out for delivery for today. I’ll try to post pictures when I get it this evening.

Mine just arrived. Looks great in person. Very delicate piece. Be careful opening the styrofoam, the wings are attached already so lift straight up.

4c7508341a529cc5a57491b8c9eacbfa.jpg

f08a4532316a8bf12cdc442c0e77c185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An unboxing video has been released, too.

Yet, I got no processing notice nor delay notice for this statue. What gives?!

Sideshow seems a bit hit or miss lately. I tried calling their customer service yesterday at around 5 pm Pacific Time, and the message said they were only open until 2 pm, but hoped to be open longer shortly. Maybe they’re short-staffed or something.

sideshow recently re-vamped their whole system and are still reeling from it.I don't think they have completely figured it out yet.I have QC questions from 9 Days ago still not answered.Hope they get it together soon.

Back