Sideshow Is there any chance to see Ms. Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you read around there are a lot of people wanting this character. Please let her happen in the AH Comiquette Form. If not, lets make it a PF then.

I forgot to put a no option. Oh well that means she has to be made now in one of the 3 forms. :D I forgot to include Mark Brooks as well. Just as long as I get a Ms. Marvel

you guys are missing the most obvious choice here:

Have AH! design a PF for you of Ms. Marvel. Then all bases will be covered.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

COMIQUETTE..... A PF wouldnt sell enough IMO especially at a price point of $250-300.

you guys are missing the most obvious choice here:

Have AH! design a PF for you of Ms. Marvel. Then all bases will be covered.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lecture :lol

COMIQUETTE..... A PF wouldnt sell enough IMO especially at a price point of $250-300.

I'd buy a PF of Ms. Marvel but you may be right...especially since the economy is in the crapper.

I'm a PF collector.
Same here; the only AH! I have is Rogue and I am selling her on the boards. Ms. Marvel is one of my favorite heroines and I would be really disappointed to see her in the AH! fashion. As of right now I am happy with my Bowen Ms. Marvel, but if she was in a quality, family friendly (IE, not whorish) PF or Comiquette I would be even more happy.

Same here; the only AH! I have is Rogue and I am selling her on the boards. Ms. Marvel is one of my favorite heroines and I would be really disappointed to see her in the AH! fashion. As of right now I am happy with my Bowen Ms. Marvel, but if she was in a quality, family friendly (IE, not whorish) PF or Comiquette I would be even more happy.

If "quality, family friendly" art paid the rent, there might be more of it.

Call Adam's art what you will, but it's in demand and sells very well. And you can criticize Adam all you want; but the collectors and what they pay for set the tone of the pieces. If Adam's statues sat in the warehouse gathering dust, it might be worth re-thinking his approach. But more often than not they sell out on the release date. So obviously Adam is delivering what the majority of the collectors like and want. To you its "whore-ish", but to a great many fans its obviously very acceptable, and even in demand.

The White and Black Queens are the only ones that strike me as whorish and that's the way they are in the comics. She-Hulk is pretty risque. Mary Jane and Black Cat are a bit risque, but accurate to comics I think. Rogue isn't risque at all.

Personally I would prefer the PF, but that's just because all my others are PF's. I'd be happy with an AH Ms. Marvel.

Call Adam's art what you will, but it's in demand and sells very well. And you can criticize Adam all you want; but the collectors and what they pay for set the tone of the pieces. If Adam's statues sat in the warehouse gathering dust, it might be worth re-thinking his approach. But more often than not they sell out on the release date. So obviously Adam is delivering what the majority of the collectors like and want. To you its "whore-ish", but to a great many fans its obviously very acceptable, and even in demand.

I couldn't agree more. I want Ms. Marvel in Comiquette form and so does a ton of people. However, I would also buy her in a PF form but as a last resort. For me, comiquettes are my first choice and Adam would do her justice and I don't think she would be whorish at all

Last edited:

I have no desire to get into a debate with you whatsoever but I don't believe I have criticized Adam personally at all. I believe that I have been respectful and said repeatedly that Adam Hughes is an incredibly talented artist as is Tim an amazing sculptor. I also have said that She-Hulk looks great and is a perfect representation of Adam's style and concept art.

I am well aware that the AH! line sells well, is very popular, and that many comic fans greatly appreciate the line. It is obviously very profitable since Sideshow decided to make more than six statues. I have collected comics for over 20 years now, so I know that comics in general have a certain 'sexiness' to them.

The only thing I have said is that most of the AH! comiquettes, in general, are a bit oversexualized for my personal taste (and others have stated that as well) and I would prefer Ms. Marvel and Mystique done by a different artist who would create a comiquette or PF that has the sex appeal toned down just a tad. I am not saying that I want a statue of the Virgin Mary or a statue of a woman in a burka (sp?); just a statue of Ms. Marvel where her 3xE tits are not flopping out and her outfit isn't a thong. I hope I am free to state that opinion without a lecture.

Everyone on the boards greatly appreciates your feedback and participation in the AH! line and it is clear that you have Adam's fans in mind, but I do not need a lecture about basic economics, product demand, and personal taste/acceptibility.

Last edited:
I have no desire to get into a debate with you whatsoever but I don't believe I have criticized Adam personally at all. I believe that I have been respectful and said repeatedly that Adam Hughes is an incredibly talented artist as is Tim an amazing sculptor. I also have said that She-Hulk looks great and is a perfect representation of Adam's style and concept art.

I am well aware that the AH! line sells well, is very popular, and that many comic fans greatly appreciate the line. It is obviously very profitable since Sideshow decided to make more than six statues. I have collected comics for over 20 years now, so I know that comics in general have a certain 'sexiness' to them.

The only thing I have said is that most of the AH! comiquettes, in general, are a bit oversexualized for my personal taste (and others have stated that as well) and I would prefer Ms. Marvel and Mystique done by a different artist who would create a comiquette or PF that has the sex appeal toned down just a tad. I am not saying that I want a statue of the Virgin Mary or a statue of a woman in a burka (sp?); just a statue of Ms. Marvel where her 3xE tits are not flopping out and her outfit isn't a thong. I hope I am free to state that opinion without a lecture.

Everyone on the boards greatly appreciates your feedback and participation in the AH! line and it is clear that you have Adam's fans in mind, but I do not need a diatribe about basic economics, product demand, and personal taste/acceptibility.

You were stating your thoughts on the subject, and I mine. Its not fair to call my response a "diatribe" when yours just gets to be a valid "opinion".

You were stating your thoughts on the subject, and I mine. Its not fair to call my response a "diatribe" when yours just gets to be a valid "opinion".

This is a great thread where people are discussing what they personally would like to see if Sideshow produces a Ms. Marvel. My initial post was my personal opinion on what I would and would not like to see.

I think it is best if we just avoid responding to each other's posts. Your feedback on these boards is greatly appreciated and I am sure Adam's fans enjoy their discussions with you. :peace

msmarvel_35.jpg

GSMSMV001016.jpg

Back