Sideshow is giving away a life-size Terminator endoskeleton!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the life size SS endo, and I can guarantee that is better than the hot toys glorified CC 75lbs life size Endo with the stick up its ass.
I hope someone here wins it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you honestly say that that's worth 7k??? Cheap stand and no guns!!!

I really think that the real reason people support chronicle is that they hate SideShow!

Can you honestly say that that's worth 7k??? Cheap stand and no guns!!!
From the looks of it the actual Endo itself has much more detail, at least in the pics. Price is high and I would like a gun(these are supposed to be coming, but for more $$$) and better base is a legitimate gripe, but the endo itself looks amazing(and I like the made in USA(or at least assembled)

It's a SS giveaway... Nothing to do with CC.

If you really feel the need to diss Chronicle I'm sure you could find a more appropriate thread :lol

Shipping will be covered by Sideshow for this giveaway.

"Limit one entry per person. All U.S. and International winners will have the ship cost of their prize waived by Sideshow Collectibles for any prize granted by Sideshow Collectibles during this giveaway. International winners will be responsible for VAT, duties or import fees on the shipment of their prize that may be assessed by their governments. Due to custom requirements, the prize will be assigned a value of at least US$1."

historical-photos-pt5-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Thanks for heads up . Wouldn't that be sick winning one ! Would keep my full scale T800 company lol

Back