Sideshow is curious...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: re

I would like to see an "evolution of Sideshow" display. Some of your very first products and then additional products thru each of the following year(s).

John, this is a great idea - kinda like a history museum exhibit - unfortunately it's a little late in the game to be deciding actual *displays* for the Con, as everything is pretty much packed, but I will pass this on to those in charge of booth display to see if they will ever be interested in doing something like this in the future.... :D

Dusty,

Thanks for considering the display idea for a future event. I knd of figured that it was too late for this year. This would be a display that would grow each year as you guys continue with your successful venture since 1994.

See you at SDCC, I guess you will be easy to spot with a camcoder on your head. :lol

John :smokin

It's probably already in the cards - but seeing Vader and Obi-wan together is a natural.

(Dave, you can un-stickie this now. Thanks for your responses everyone - it was very helpful - and we'll see you - or read you :p at Comic Con NEXT WEEK! Can't believe it's coming up so fast....:banana )

(Dave, you can un-stickie this now. Thanks for your responses everyone - it was very helpful - and we'll see you - or read you :p at Comic Con NEXT WEEK! Can't believe it's coming up so fast....:banana )

i can't wait! :)

:google:google:google

Bumping thread like this deserves a Rating.

Who's that dstephan dude who kept posting in that thread ? He sounds like a Wacko.

not bored, i was just looking for something else and noticed this one. speaking of which, i haven't seen dusty around in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back