Sideshow is curious...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thanks!

uh oh - I thought "Keith" got torn up real good in the maniac hunt?

You think that could stop him? pfffft :lol

"Tango, tango!!"

:mwaha If you keep pffffttting like that Dusty, you wont have a date long.

Thanks very much for arranging that for us Dusty, I hope I'll be on line when it happens. You can always get a date with me when Sideshow decides to come down under. :naughty

I guess we'll be seeing Legolas and Gimli on Arod, but what would be cool is seeing that statue next to Gandalf On Shadowfax, and then those two statues next to Aragorn on steed which I hope will be shown? I want these 3 displayed together when I own them so to see what they'll look like together will be absolutely awesome.

And also show the Hobbiton Mill enviro too please :p

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but i'd like to see Grievous, Vader and Han showcased together and some comparison shots of them next to some normal 12" figures, even just an Art S. Buck body would be cool. And also lots of new stuff :dance

:hat

I guess we'll be seeing Legolas and Gimli on Arod, but what would be cool is seeing that statue next to Gandalf On Shadowfax, and then those two statues next to Aragorn on steed which I hope will be shown? I want these 3 displayed together when I own them so to see what they'll look like together will be absolutely awesome.

I agree!

Guess we'll see Sauron, Galadriel, Pippin and other unreleased LOTR-stuff..

:clap Dusty :clap

um...Dusty. So I didn't know you were already planning to do a Roving Cam. So my brilliant idea was late. So here's another idea:

Whenever an SSF member stops by, you tell them they gotta do the Robot for all the guys back home. Then you have us vote on the best and they win a special prize from you. :p

<runs and hides from Dave>

Hmmmm - Dave hates to do the Robot, eh? I will try to entice members into a Robot or perhaps a Moonwalk. But the cam is not live action, it takes a still frame every 10 secs as per usual, so don't expect TOO much dancing, although I'm sure we can get a couple of strange poses... I figure I'll try to get everyone at the booth to do the dance from Thriller at some point - I'm sure everyone would be all on top of that :rollin

Or perhaps you will just see some of the staff and board members kill me on camera for suggesting that they become performance artists :D

how about

If you stand motionless in front a camera for long enough it looks like the camera has broken down - how about a competition to see which Sideshow staff member can do the best impersonation of a broken camera?

:banana

Re: how about

Lotsa LOTR perlease!!!! And NO SW :clap :clap :clap

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

:cry no robot. :mac Some strange poses will have to do, by even stranger posers, no doubt. Glad I'm not there to do it, but I do like to laugh. I can see it would be hard to motivate the staffers, I mean how do you out geek the geeks? Just keep hiding behind the camera Dusty, or it might be you having to perform. How about something shorter and simpler, that everyone can do. The banana. :banana

"Sideshow Freaks, we have the banana." I know I read that here somewhere, just can't remember who to credit right now.

Maybe we could see the range of development of the Sideshow 1/6 scale bodies. From the first release to now detailing the slightest differences accompanied by what prompted the developments and why we can't have retro releases. I say that because there have been numerous examples of late, where arms and legs are exposed, and it seems to me they would look better with less articulation on those occassions. Sometimes new and improved doesn't always work best. Also we don't always undress our figures to view what has changed. It doesn't have to be full on, like what I have mentioned. It could just be for any of the latest releases that have had any changes we aren't aware of yet. Like the Con exclusives, for example, does the Ultimate Hellboy use the same body as the previous Hellboy.

Wouldn't mind seeing the 1/6 exclusive Washington. The description states that it comes with an additional sword accessory, and further down the page it states that it is, indeed, a sword. That being the case, I'd like to see him with his weapons drawn, and a close up of his weapons.

When this figure was announced we speculated as to whether the regular would have a sword at all, or that the exclusive, accessory sword, might be an ornate version. I'd sure like clarification of the situation, and, of course, more pics of da man. Nice cossie.

Re: re

I'll do the moonwalk or the Robot for a prize :p cause I have no dancing rythm at all.

You could have done the banana Josh. Now I'll expect something jerky, because of the 10 second delay your lack of rythym has no bearing on my enjoyment.:lol

Well, I don't want to get hopes up and then you all be let down. :banana

I would like to see an "evolution of Sideshow" display. Some of your very first products and then additional products thru each of the following year(s).

John :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back