Sideshow is curious...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i feel bad - really killed the thread with my little games.

Lets all get back to specific requests for what we want to see on the product cam. (Obviously this would be limited, at this point, to products that we have currently announced)

And you guys are getting too good for me to drop subtle hints. I'm going to really have to start mixing it up a bit.

oh boy, I can only speculate and drool at thoughts of what the Aliens and Predator lines could produce.

Personally, I would hope that any new things are strictly keeping away from the AvP movie and just having characters from the classic movies. I would love to see a predator action figure from sideshow. I think that would make the first Sideshow Collectibles fully-articulated figure I would ever actually order. So far the only ones I own are ones I've traded for, or won.

I don't really want to see a 1/4 predator statue, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 1/4 predator bust.

Or a 1/6 predator statue with a 1/6 Dutch (Arnold S.) statue, in some sort of interacting set of poses.

and maybe a 1/6 of Ripley (sigourney w.) in the loader with a 1/6 alien queen in the grips, together as one statue......

That'd definitely be another one I'd buy.

where's the drool floor, the one with the gratings so we don't slip and fall?
I need to go there and think more of these. :drool

To Dusty, Chicky, Chris, or anyone on this board who physically overpowers everyone at the SDCC Sideshow exhibit-

I would like to see all 3 so-far-released Insanely Twisted Rabbits in one shot together, plus also any others that are in the works..

maybe see all of the simpsons busts in one single shot too...
But I don't care much about the latter.

a 1/6 of Ripley (sigourney w.) in the loader with a 1/6 alien queen in the grips, together as one statue

A long time ago (probably 15 or more years) I went to a touring exhibit at a local museum that contained props from various movies (similar to the LOTR exhibit that many are seeing now).

One of the props was the power loader from Aliens, and it was the perfect size for a 1:1 prop replica. It would be absolutely fantastic for Sideshow to create a replica of the maquettes used for the power loader and the Alien Queen. I would love to see that.

I forgot to add earlier that I hope a 1/4 Alien statue from the original movie makes an appearance at some point.

Bring on the Buffy line!!!! I would love to see the up coming Buffy products, and any new announcements for the line.

I would also love to see the 1/4 wolfman, and any new releases for the Universal line.

Would love to see and learn more about "The Dead" line.

Lastly the Star Wars line: Vader, GG, and any new announcements for SW.

Chicky.

Nothing more....Just Chicky.

...and if you won't give her up....Then just maul us with STAR WARS and LOTR!!!

1.) Exclusive General Grievous! :rock

2.) Extra dryer lint from previous contests. :wave

3.) Any Lord of the Rings piece that we haven't seen yet. Ah heck, any Lord of the Rings pieces that hasen't shipped by that time. :drool :rock :toast

4.) Any Buffy figures that haven't shipped yet. :stake

5.) 1/4 Scale Terminator Endoskeleton. :skull

It's a bit hard to know what I would want to see close up. We have good details of what has already been released and have no knowledge of what will be released. Of course the new releases will be the focus of choice, other than that the latter releases, like Ultimate HellBoy, Werewolf Oz, Patient Zero and the other exclusives. Nude bodies, Ultimate HellBoy again, as his body isn't the standard, accessories, the packaging and such. The product gets the majority of the focus, so, for me, seeing the faces of excited 'Freaks' conveys much of the buzz I would like to pick up on, especially if they are board members. Maybe name plates with their Board names to identify the culprits. ;) :yay

First you should debut your new Indy license with the first 1/4 then show the 1/4 predator. Follow up the predator with anything and everything SW and LOTR. Specifically you can show the ROTK litho and barad-dur, then show Obi-wan and Leia.

<Swoops wakes up>

Anything 1/4 scale would be great.

Current releases and new ones.

We have to see the new Vader for sure.

(P R E D A T O R)

I wanted to reiterate something I believe David said - get the 'VIPs' walking around on camera. We know folks like Seth Green and Mark Hamill will be there, so why not a few minutes discussing their upcoming figures? Also, people like Kevin Smith, Brian Posehn, and others are always walking around shopping.

Michael
MWC

I want to see Aragorn at the Black Gates if possible. Also Darth Vader, General Grievous and the new Hellboy figure. And of course all those new products you guys will be showing at SDCC.

I'd like to see or at least have some new information on Alex Krycek's Black Oil exclusive from the X-Files line. Is it an additional head, a completely different from the standard release head, etc.?

I want to see the Mumakil statue and a Treebeard statue!

Otherwise anything we havent seen or been shipped yet LOTR related.

Something I think people are curious about - seeing a few Premium figures all together so we get an idea of scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back