Sideshow Iron Man Mark V Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that i can fit them all in mind. MK III & VII would be cool though.

You never know who will see the ad. I sold my old Hulk com for £750 for fook sake. I might take it off now the other marks are coming.

:lol tell me about it! I sold my Reg Doom PF a few months ago for £1300 after buying it on eBay for £600 :horror and some people here were calling me crazy just cos it didn't have the box :lol

Not that i can fit them all in mind. MK III & VII would be cool though.

Glad to hear your picking up a few of these buddy :hi5:

If you don't try you don't get. £1300? looks around at Dr Doom....nah can't do it. :lol

If you don't try you don't get. £1300? looks around at Dr Doom....nah can't do it. :lol

Yea, I remember you trying to talk me out if it when I mentioned I was gonna sell it :lol it's a fantastic piece but with the Doom LSF on it's way, something had to give :( are you still getting the Doom LSF?

Yea, I remember you trying to talk me out if it when I mentioned I was gonna sell it :lol it's a fantastic piece but with the Doom LSF on it's way, something had to give :( are you still getting the Doom LSF?

For sure. Too good not to own! I just want to see inhand pics and vids before ordering.

I have to be one of the cool kids. :lol I need to find a spot for him mind.

I love the Mk.V... it's an awesome concept and different from the other armors. I'm just not feeling the pose they selected with this piece. :(

Re: Iron Man Mark V Maquette

Agreed. Mk 2 & 5 are pretty much tied as my favorite suits

Same as me Eric :hi5: I've been waiting for the MKV and would have been just as happy if it was in LSF size but a maquette is just as good too. As some have already mentioned, the chroming on the MKII needs to be bang on for it to work...it needs that aluminium brushed metal effect and not the BS silver paint app that they did on their MKII lifesize bust :nono that would be just wrong!

Untitled_zps5b3270f0.jpg

I don't mind the pose at all...so popular is this character that is Iron Man that pretty much every pose has been covered already so you cant please everyone :lol again, Sideshow got it perfectly to recreate the Formula 1 themed base :rock

Back