Sideshow Iron Man Mark V Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Man Mark V Maquette

this is going to be awesome

Untitled_zps5b3270f0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark V Maquette

I don't own anything Mark V so this is one I'm probably wanting the most

Reminds me of bigfoot. That mark 7 on the other hand? Dayum thats lookin sickkk.

its still in work i guess hope to see all of them at SDCC

Can see the base has the damaged race car. Maybe this comes with switch out battle damage Armour ? Come on SS u can do it .

Dude, piece of his formula 1 car on the ground! Rad!

Would be sweet to include a briefcase... I know it becomes the armor but I would love it as an extra.

Not sure about this one... will have to wait and see...

Judging by the render this one is a long ways off, part(s) of Tony's car on the base is fantastic but the pose not well thought out at all.

There's no need for an awkward, half twisted, sideways/backwards torso pose when Vanko never got behind Tony once he got the Mark V briefcase from Pepper.

The Monaco scene has a few great poses to choose from and all of them are better than this render.

iron-man2.jpg

030710_im10-3.jpg

IM2_DNEG_VFX_21.jpg

yep, pose is the worst of them all on this one if that's what they go with. I was really looking forward to this one too

I hope it's not too late for them to reconsider the pose.

The battle-damaged shot would make me rethink buying this one, otherwise it's a big "NO" for me.

Back