Sideshow Iron Man Mark V Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap
Right arm out is the pose of the MkII Maquette.
Only you could read that wrong.
I suppose I need to be more thorough when dealing with you :wink1:

This isn' bad either, think it's after he kicks the car with Happy & Pepper out of the frame.

markvarmor.jpg

:slap
Right arm out is the pose of the MkII Maquette.
Only you could read that wrong.
I suppose I need to be more thorough when dealing with you :wink1:
I read it correctly, you typed your thought out wrong. :wink1:

Agreed Spidey. If Sideshow would just adjust the lower body so the feet are facing forward then I could live with the pose. Sometimes they over think their poses to their own detriment. A body twist pose never looks right in a statue and should never be used imo.

This would have been my most anticipated one because of the unique design but the pose they went with really disappoints me...as of now, its an easy pass just because of the pose. I'm hoping they change it if it's only in the digital sculpt phase.

This would have been my most anticipated one because of the unique design but the pose they went with really disappoints me...as of now, its an easy pass just because of the pose. I'm hoping they change it if it's only in the digital sculpt phase.

Agreed. Mk 2 & 5 are pretty much tied as my favorite suits and while I'm thrilled about the Mk 2 teaser this one looks pretty bad.

Agreed. Mk 2 & 5 are pretty much tied as my favorite suits and while I'm thrilled about the Mk 2 teaser this one looks pretty bad.

Even if they do this pose, I feel like they would go above and beyond and somehow knock it out of the park and make it the most desired. Haha

Would be crazy if that happened.

Concept art people. It may look terrific in it's final form. Even though that pose was never done with the MK5, I am pretty sure I've seen him in that pose in some other suit.

Concept art to let you know what to save your pennies for.
There might be tweaks here and there but chances are it will be posed exactly like the concept.

Concept art people. It may look terrific in it's final form. Even though that pose was never done with the MK5, I am pretty sure I've seen him in that pose in some other suit.

it's SS overthinking things again ala Morgul Lord pf.

Back