SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know Josh, the ex head displays much better than the reg version does with the mask down. The reg just has a slightly recessed sculpting in the eye holes painted black. The ex has the eyes behind the mask and looks far superior!

:pfft: :lol

Nah it does look good with the eyes but not for the extra you have to pay on ebay etc, it just wasn't worth it to me. :)

Good ____. Never understood that ex or fail crap.

I don't either but for most of them its a joke. I'm sure there are a few that feel that way. They can but I could give a ____ less how my collecting appears to them.

A joke on them. Prints are ____ed up exclusives.

I have to disagree a bit here. I like art prints personally so I don't mind seeing them used as exclusives but I'm not gonna get an Ex of something just because of a print.

Just so you know Josh, the ex head displays much better than the reg version does with the mask down. The reg just has a slightly recessed sculpting in the eye holes painted black. The ex has the eyes behind the mask and looks far superior!

I'm sure the Ex does add a bit to it. This thing just goes for more than I'd like with the Ex version. So I'll roll with the regular unless I find a good deal with the Ex.

Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Here are stills from the video Shai posted:

ironmk101.jpg

ironmk1.jpg

These pics are close to the final product but sure look like a different maquette than the one SS sold.

Working on my pics now but here's my review:

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/k932uwLGUdY?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/k932uwLGUdY?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

He's really cool. I'm working on the pics right now but he's sweet. I meant to mention you in the review actually but while I was talking I was trying to keep my pets away and lost focus several times. :lol

He's really cool. I'm working on the pics right now but he's sweet. I meant to mention you in the review actually but while I was talking I was trying to keep my pets away and lost focus several times. :lol

:lol

No probs man. :hi5:

Thank you! I'm glad they came out as well as I had hopes.

He does look great next to the Mark VI for sure. Hope they do more and I look forward to War Machine as well.

Excellent pics Josh, congrats on getting this piece. I have had mine for a while now, and it is one of my favorite pieces, the detail on this is outstanding.:)

Back