Sideshow interview at cooltoyreview.com!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Sound chips are the same. Worthless.

Minor features like IG-88's eyes (and hopefully R2 & 3PO's) are cool, but that's where I draw the line.

While cool, no way would I spend that kind of coin on a ROTS diorama-rama.

I love droids, and no matter how the scene turned out on film (not that I harbor the consensus resentment for it), it's still the birth of Darth Vader and I want it.

Regardless of how awful that final scene in ROTS turned out, I luv droids so I would buy any of them that Sideshow or Hot Toys put out.

I'm just surprised that none of you have mentioned what I was most excited to read about in the interview. The part about the

"new female body in the early production phases. We’re working through test shots and things. We’ll be debuting it this year in the G.I. Joe line, as Baroness. That’ll be in the mid part of 2012, and then superhero, super villain gals will follow after that. Our new beefier male body is quite different from our Prometheus and trooper male bodies."

That makes me excited to think about them hopefully doing an Oola figure to join my Jabba on his throne.

Back