SIDESHOW, I'M CONFUSED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Right, I can understand where they can get the June/July parts wrong, but I'm SO confused in the preorder dates. It says Thursday the 21st. Thursday is the 20th! Are they going on sale tomorrow or Friday? I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow, so I NEED to know.

It seems way too early to have people pre-ordering all this stuff.

madden821 said:
I am guessing it will be Friday since Bib and Leia are on a Friday.

That'd be nice since I have Fridays off!! I'm still not sold on Jabba. If the throne environment ends up including Jabba himself as well, then I think I'm in. But I'm not spending $320 just for Jabba and the environment and then ANOTHER $30 for Salacious Crumb and creatures.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
That'd be nice since I have Fridays off!! I'm still not sold on Jabba. If the throne environment ends up including Jabba himself as well, then I think I'm in. But I'm not spending $320 just for Jabba and the environment and then ANOTHER $30 for Salacious Crumb and creatures.

They are all seperate so it will be $350 for everything... no way I can afford it.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Ask her if the Jabba's throne environment includes Jabba or if they're blatantly ripping us off.
He he... Yeah, it would've been better to make it a package deal, I agree. But oh well. If you just want Jabba, you can just buy Jabba. If you want everything, you can do that too.

I don't see anything in the preview pages that indicate Jabba's environment includes the sixth scale Jabba...

Yeah, they can keep it then. $200 for a frickin' throne??!??! There's really no reason why the FIGURE should cost $80 less than the STAND!!

Thank god for the inclusive edition because I'm not going to be at work or home Friday.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, they can keep it then. $200 for a frickin' throne??!??! There's really no reason why the FIGURE should cost $80 less than the STAND!!

I do agree with you. I'm eager to see just why this throne is $200. Maybe there's more surprises to come.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I think to simply dismiss the throne as a stand sort of misses the point of the thing, ya know? A stand is a purely functional item. Jabba's Throne enhances everything and will definately make it the centerpiece of any collection (at least until they make the Emperor's Throne Enviornment ;) )

pixletwin said:
I think to simply dismiss the throne as a stand sort of misses the point of the thing, ya know? A stand is a purely functional item. Jabba's Throne enhances everything and will definately make it the centerpiece of any collection (at least until they make the Emperor's Throne Enviornment ;) )

Not for $200...

Sorry, but there is NO WAY that thing is worth the price of FOUR figures!!

Back