Sideshow, I applaud you!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though this is all going to a wonderful cause I hope at least one of the things I am looking at says in my price range... but I won't hold my breath. :)

Kuddos to Sideshow for showing support to Diane's family. Hopefully, lots of money is raised and many fans get what they want. Good luck to all.

Sideshow reps,

Will you guys be accepting on paypal as the method of payment or credit card as well? Thanks.

TOE :)

We will be accepting paypal, checks, and money orders on these auctions.

They really are pretty cool items. They'll all ship with a COA signed by Tom Gilliland, our Creative Director.

Some highlights:

The Darkness piece - this is a casting of the original sculpture, which did not have the sculpted hair on the legs.

The Venom bust has a particulary cool paint scheme. IMHO, it's a lot more visually interesting than the final deco. I tried to 'display' it in my office, but... hey, for Diane...

We will be accepting paypal, checks, and money orders on these auctions.

They really are pretty cool items. They'll all ship with a COA signed by Tom Gilliland, our Creative Director.

Some highlights:

The Darkness piece - this is a casting of the original sculpture, which did not have the sculpted hair on the legs.

The Venom bust has a particulary cool paint scheme. IMHO, it's a lot more visually interesting than the final deco. I tried to 'display' it in my office, but... hey, for Diane...

If you're looking for other cool items to auction, how about the Santa Frankenstein Pozer, the boxed set of Translucent Little Big Heads, or any of the unreleased Frankenstein LBH colors... :D

81FrankRevent.jpg

>>>If you're looking for other cool items to auction, how about the Santa Frankenstein Pozer, the boxed set of Translucent Little Big Heads, or any of the unreleased Frankenstein LBH colors...

Some things have turned to dust, my friend. Lost, vanished, or in someone's attic gathering dust.

There are a few other treasures, I'm sure.

Can you guys tell me what happens to the 1/6th prototype figures you use for the initial solicitations?
Thanks

>>>If you're looking for other cool items to auction, how about the Santa Frankenstein Pozer, the boxed set of Translucent Little Big Heads, or any of the unreleased Frankenstein LBH colors...

Some things have turned to dust, my friend. Lost, vanished, or in someone's attic gathering dust.

There are a few other treasures, I'm sure.

I kinda figured they were lost to time by now :monkey2 , but it was worth a shot to ask!

Back