Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paint wasnt that good , I send them a email and i will get a replacment but first i needed do destroy the statue and send pictures to them.

that would make a cool dio with the Hulk PF.

it sucks when they make a guy do that, i've had to do it on more than a few times.:panic:

#49 EX arrived today, boy this is one huge mother, I wasn't sure it would make it in the cabinet! Here are a few pics:

4624134051_80bd1c8ee4.jpg

4624134683_63ea4c532d.jpg

4624134311_21fde2ebfa.jpg

4624134935_6b7c3eda63.jpg

4624738462_06f1b3545d.jpg

#49 EX arrived today, boy this is one huge mother, I wasn't sure it would make it in the cabinet! Here are a few pics:

4624738462_06f1b3545d.jpg

Congrats, he's huge! :rock Very nice setup you have there, I like the mirrors in your cabinets, are those custom?

Congrats, he's huge! :rock Very nice setup you have there, I like the mirrors in your cabinets, are those custom?

Nope, these were designed to be bar cabinets and were sold by Ikea a few years back. I thought they would make nice display cabinets with the mirrors a nice touch.

Nope, these were designed to be bar cabinets and were sold by Ikea a few years back. I thought they would make nice display cabinets with the mirrors a nice touch.

Pretty good for Hulkbuster because of the nice detailing on the back.

Does anyone have a picture of the HB in a besta. I wanted to see how he looked like in a Besta shelf I wanted to construct similar to this.

img9474yc3.jpg

Besta:
Width: 23 5/8 "
Depth: 15 3/4 "
Height: varies

Hulkbuster:
Width: 18 "
Depth: 18 "
Height: 21 "

Seems like the depth would be the problem. It MIGHT fit if you place the statue at an angle or the base might have to just stick out. Hopefully someone with a HB and a besta can give it a try?

i got this awesome piece yesterday and finally got a chance to take it out and post pics. really suprised me the size of the box and it is heavy. well here are pics with Hot Toys Mark I, II, and III

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

here with just the Mark III
DSCN0450.jpg

Battling the Hulkbuster

DSCN0452.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0457.jpg

its final display spot

DSCN0464.jpg

awesome!!! i was wondering what it looked like next to classic iron man :) thanks for the pics !

Should I use my reward points on this or should I wait for the Mark VI? :dunno

If I were in your shoes, I would use them on the Mark VI, but...

this would look nice among the ranks of the Hulk and Abomination PF. If those aren't a factor, then I'd definitely go for the Mark VI IMO.

Back