Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats & thanks for the Pics.

Have Reorder mine using my Reward Points. :yess:

I don't have any hulks to take pictures for you guys :( but I agree he would display better with the helmet up with a bowen hulk and helmet down for the PF Hulk. Hope a fellow collector post pictures of this soon! I don't know how much bigger this HB is suppose to be compared with the Hulk in comics but I think helmet down would look just fine. He would look small next to the 1/4 PF hulk with the helmet up since Tony's portrait is 1/6. I'm kind of glad the things worked out they way they did, if this HB was 1/4, I would not have been able to afford him :monkey2. I'm just waiting for the comiquette hulk to go with it! Here is a stand alone shot.

IMG_5238.jpg

kinqcuonq, congrats on one helluva a pickup & great photos!

Quick question may you post comparison pic of Stark's portrait and Iron Man's helmet on ISM base?

Hope this helps!
IMG_5248.jpg

Well,I HAD cancelled it,but i ve reordered it.Just too damn nice to pass up.Damn you and your awesome photos:lol

Congrats & thanks for the Pics.

Have Reorder mine using my Reward Points. :yess:

:rock:rock

I'd really like to see a picture of the full statue with the Tony Stark portrait. The close-up makes it look more in scale and I'm wondering if they changed it. The pictures on SS's site make the head look way too small for the rest of the sculpt.

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

Great pics and great review!

I know how excited you've been to get it and it looks great in your collection.

7 months of waiting and suffering from withdrawal symptoms...

Most likely the price

The pose of the Hulkbuster is fairly static and unimaginative. I personally like it but it puts some others off. It looks more like a companion piece to the Hulk PF than something to stand on its own.

I can see $430 be the biggest disappointment for this comiquette. It's still a great looking comiquette. Boy these collectible companies are really cashing in on all the Ironman fans...:(

I'm getting this on Mon, I have all of the HB and I will show you them with this HB and the Hulks!
looks so much better than expected!

yeah alot of hate towards this... mostly i think because of the size and then the cost.
but for me it's going to go great imo with my hulk display:yess:

Feels like solid polystone to me.

Not as heavy as the Hulk PF, but I'd say it's close to the 25-30 lb. range.

DSC09431.jpg

cool background. looks like a kickass showroom you have there.

hulkbuster looks silly with the helmet up though. if you can see his human head then you cant help but imagine the rest of his human body as well underneath that beefcake suit. and since his human arms and legs are obviously not long enough to fill out the arms and legs of the suit, you can imagine he must be crouching like an idiot inside the torso part of the suit. and that's just not a cool image. :lol

DSC09431.jpg

cool background. looks like a kickass showroom you have there.

hulkbuster looks silly with the helmet up though. if you can see his human head then you cant help but imagine the rest of his human body as well underneath that beefcake suit. and since his human arms and legs are obviously not long enough to fill out the arms and legs of the suit, you can imagine he must be crouching like an idiot inside the torso part of the suit. and that's just not a cool image. :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

I highly concur.:lecture

the paint job looks brilliant !!2 months and i will have mine!!damned flexpay:gah::gah::gah:

Back