Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette *Pictures*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots Greatwall.
The Hulk and Abomination PF's own that 1/6 scale version especially with the helmet up and seeing how small Stark's head is.

After seeing Iron Man 2 this weekend and checking out these pics of the Hulkbuster, I just signed up for Flex-Pay on getting this bad boy.

If I get too impatient, I may do a fundraiser and sell off some of my collection to get it.

I present the Hulkbuster Sideshow Comiquetee!!

HBUPDATE15.jpg
HBUPDATE16.jpg
HBUPDATE17.jpg
HBUPDATE12.jpg
HBUPDATE18.jpg
HBUPDATE13.jpg

glad i kept my order for this bad boy, just got mine today and should be opening him tonight.
i will admit though that i doubt i'll ever display him with that tiny head showing.:gah:

Your iron man shrine is breathtaking averone. :thud::thud::thud:

glad i kept my order for this bad boy, just got mine today and should be opening him tonight.
i will admit though that i doubt i'll ever display him with that tiny head showing.:gah:

My ex. head is packed and put away in the box :lol

No doubt Alex, you have the best IM collection out there.

I have $375 in Sideshow points..I think Im going to drop it on the IM HB and pay the rest...This is to cool to pass up.

No doubt Alex, you have the best IM collection out there.

I have $375 in Sideshow points..I think Im going to drop it on the IM HB and pay the rest...This is to cool to pass up.

DO IT! :rock:rock You definitely won't regret it once you see it in person.

great collection averone!!how many iron man statues do you have??congrats!!!!:clap:clap:clap

I have mine setup with the Stark head and I think it looks great. I was very impressed when I received it yesterday. This baby's huge!

Dayum, averone... how I love your collection. I envy it.

Damn this effed up economy. Wish I could afford it all.

Back