Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm thought I wandered into the wrong thread for a sec there.... :)

Anyway....after looking again at the gallery for the good Captain, I popped in ESB and watched the Hoth scenes again....and there's one small detail I wish Sideshow had included with him (hey, this aint due til November...plenty of time SS!)....

Can we get a cloth version of the hat? I would love to be able to display Solo with it tucked into his belt as shown here (sorry about the crappy pic)....

The hat wouldn't even have to fit the portrait (tall order with that sculpted hair anyway), but to have it as an accessory for him to hold in has hand (as he does talking with Chewie when he arrives back at the hanger ("Don't lose your temper...") or tuck in the belt...it would be a cool add. Sideshow has done a great job with this kind of thing before with the Imperial Officers having both cloth and plastic (molded) versions of their head gear...

Small thing I know but...the more detail the better, eh?

(....and while I was busy typing the above,some folks beat me to the punch suggesting this...great minds think alike, eh?)

Wait according the SSC website both come with a gearless head. I just got brown since its film accurate,
i dont know if i'll be able to get both han and luke at the same time though.

Oh I see it now. They just listed it differently. With the Brown version, the gearless head is listed as the exclusive at the bottom. With the Blue version the gearless head is listed at the top. That's not so bad. The Blue coat STILL should've been an exclusive pack-in item, even if it was say $229.99. Paying $400 to get both coats is bad news.

It should've been 12 Days of Walrusman rather than 12 Days of Sideshow. A new Walrusman release every day. I'm thinking premium format, life-size bust, mythos statue, etc.

I want a beefcake version of Walrusman like the Gammy mythos.

Somehow that original bumface was so much cooler than the real version.

That's no "bum", son...Fanny's your auntie.

Not to keep harping on the blue/brown subject, take a look a this non movie picture.

ScreenShot2014-01-11at50930PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Not to keep harping on the blue/brown subject, take a look a this non movie picture.

ScreenShot2014-01-11at50930PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Neat shot, but JFC does the "brown camp" just not grasp that literally no one disputes the costume being brown when viewed under normal light. No one. The debate is about what appears on screen.

It is like there is a compulsive need to turn us from our blue hersey to the one true colour.

talk to the guys on DC forum about getting a figure that matches what was seen on screen, not necessarily what's accurate off screen. Now that'd be a conversation i'd like to see! Particularly Heath Ledger's Joker's costume debate.

Neat shot, but JFC does the "brown camp" just not grasp that literally no one disputes the costume being brown when viewed under normal light. No one. The debate is about what appears on screen.

It is like there is a compulsive need to turn us from our blue hersey to the one true colour.

I ordered the blue one, I just wanted to throw this pic out there.

Yes. And Stanley Kubrick was such an amazing filmmaker that in the final cut he looks exactly like Scatman Cruthers.

No one ever guessed he was Han Solo. They all thought he was a blue man with no hair.

Back