Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the first human sculpt Star Wars figures I'll be getting from Sideshow in a long time, but I think the aliens and armored guys I've purchased in the last couple of years have been of a much better quality and are usually very close to the prototype shown.

I hope so, I'm looking forward to this so much but I won't hesitate to cancel my pre order if the final product is anything other than spectacular. These figures used to cost me £40 -£50 when this line first appeared, now it'll be about £150 yet the quality may not have increased in line with the price point.

Imagine the kerfuffle had they just released one colour :lol

Funny, when Hasbro released their 12" Hoth Han with brown jacket I just accepted the color correction. Now SS have gone and complicated things ...

Sideshow has titled this 'Captain Han Solo'.

Well, in this instance, while wearing partial Rebel uniform and working so closely with them, shouldn't he be 'General Han Solo'?

Nah, he wasn't promoted to General till the Battle of Endor.

I hope so, I'm looking forward to this so much but I won't hesitate to cancel my pre order if the final product is anything other than spectacular. These figures used to cost me £40 -£50 when this line first appeared, now it'll be about £150 yet the quality may not have increased in line with the price point.

Me too. Hoth is very important to me and I'm hoping Sideshow brings the quality with these releases at $200 each. If they turn out as good as the prototypes, I say bring on Hoth Leia next. Well after Walrusman, of course.

Does anyone know if SS had stated whether this and the Luke will have the new eyes, and separated painting/ assembly process as that Vlone trooper at SDCC?

They really need to understand how important it is that Walrusman happen sooner than later.

It should've been 12 Days of Walrusman rather than 12 Days of Sideshow. A new Walrusman release every day. I'm thinking premium format, life-size bust, mythos statue, etc.

:lol

Don't you remember Leia's reaction in the rebel command ship when he's first addressed as General Solo?

It should've been 12 Days of Walrusman rather than 12 Days of Sideshow. A new Walrusman release every day. I'm thinking premium format, life-size bust, mythos statue, etc.

The internet may have imploded. Brilliant.

Back