Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

yeah, this badboy is big, im gonna guess $899

This statue is at least as big or bigger than the Jakks Pacific Godzilla and that one measures a little over 20 inches tall.

Hope he gets put up soon! Found this legacy pic in the artbook...

y2u3e5ed.jpg

Is that the SS one...if not where's that one for sale? I'm guessing $1200 since its a maquette like Predator 2.

I've been waiting for this and now I'm really disappointed. Hate the pose. The head looks like it's bent to the side unnaturally far. I wish this thing was looking forward, or mostly forward. Damn.

I really like the look of this. I was hoping for it to be in the same price and size range as the Pacific Rim statues. I'm not speculating on price. Just going to wait and see what happens and if my Rewards Points will be enough to make it feasible.

I too want this and loved the movie! I know it will be expensive. Thank SS for Flex Pay IMO. :wink1:

I really hope SS don't **** it up with a retarded pose.

I'm pretty pumped for this. I can't wait to see the finish product! I hope the price is decent.

If it ain't Marvel or Buffy, I typically won't buy it. But THIS Sideshow piece....I think I'm going to make an exception....and I've yet to see the movie. :lol

excited to see the final release photo's but I'm not too keen on the tilted head looking back. I would of prefer it looking straight forward but maybe the full reveal will change my perspective.

I've been waiting for this and now I'm really disappointed. Hate the pose. The head looks like it's bent to the side unnaturally far. I wish this thing was looking forward, or mostly forward. Damn.

I knew I couldn't be the only person who thought it looked off... Hopefully the full reveal will change my mind.

Wait what am I saying? Think of all the money I'd save if I didn't like it! :rotfl

Back