Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

I never liked Godzilla and thought the whole idea was corny but the new movie was verrry good.

The sequel will be insane.

Me too Canolli. My dad went out on Christmas eve when I was 3 and bought me the godzilla toy from the 70's that has a hand the shoots off, a red lever on the back of it's head that would make him breathe fire and wheels under his feet. I still have it. It was part of the Shogun Warriors if anyone remembers them.

Last edited:

Me too Canolli. My dad went out on Christmas eve when I was 3 and bought me the godzilla toy from the 70's that has a hand the shoots off, a red lever on the back of it's head that would make him breathe fire and wheels under his feet. I still have it. It was part of the Shogun Warriors if anyone remembers them.

Awesome, I still have mine too! I loved that toy when I was a kid. I'm so happy I took such great care of it that I'm able to still enjoy it today. Lol.

I think it is made in such a way that you can pose this from different angles... You can place him like the pic above or you can put him with his back facing and still see his face like many of the posters that are out there.

PE11053CNB.jpg

I also think you can probably go for a straight on pose... As I think it looks a little like this

godzilla_2014__skreeeeeeonk___by_sonichedgehog2-d788obf.jpg

:exactly: This piece has the potential to be posed in multiple positions as it can take on different angles. Part of that is due to its head being turned the way it is. :yess:

I never liked Godzilla and thought the whole idea was corny but the new movie was verrry good.

The sequel will be insane.

Never liked it but went as far as going to see the movie.... on opening day no less! :lol

Anyway, I'm sure you thanked the person who dragged you in there. :rock

Awesome, I still have mine too! I loved that toy when I was a kid. I'm so happy I took such great care of it that I'm able to still enjoy it today. Lol.

That's awesome!
I never got Godzilla, but had Mazinger. I wish I still had it. The damn thing has inflated in price.

Statues often limit you in good looking angles for viewing, theis Godzilla definitely looks to have variety. This is usually why I like figures over statues, I don't like limits but this Godzila was very well thought out.

I still have Dragun and Daimos along with godzilla. Unfortunately the tab on the back of godzillas neck is busted off and I have no boxes. Fun stuff though.

I still have Dragun and Daimos along with godzilla. Unfortunately the tab on the back of godzillas neck is busted off and I have no boxes. Fun stuff though.

Nice! :clap

Now, before we upset anyone by turning this into a Shogun Warriors thread...

Woo hooo! Godzilla collectibles rock! :rock

maybe the ex is a light up effect, the thingies on his back as he's charging his atomic breath :panic:

Statues often limit you in good looking angles for viewing, theis Godzilla definitely looks to have variety. This is usually why I like figures over statues, I don't like limits but this Godzila was very well thought out.

good points, yeah, this pose looks pretty amazing. SO pumped for this. LOVE your avatar and sig. Saw this last night and plan to go again, I'm a Godzilla freak since a kid, so can't wait for this reveal. I just hope this thing isn't TOO big. hahah! Did you see flick yet? I hope it's around Hulk Maquette size or Sauron PF.

blood - light up feature would be SICK!!!

Movie was really good IMO. Godzilla looked great. This movie is much better than Pacific Rim. The kids coming out of the movie were really talking it up and wanting to see it again so I hope it does well at the box office. I'm all in for this statue. I wished it would have two heads, one roaring and the other closed mouth.

Under $600 is a pipe dream IMO. Under 1k will shock me.
This thing looks huge which will equal expensive...

lcwv4.png

More than happy to be proven wrong.

Size will determine price. Unless this this is Sauron sized no way is it a thousand bucks. If the huge Conan ape dio can be made for $499 then so can a Godzilla... If this is 18-20" tall then no way it's gonna be over $600

Just saw that little video... Correction....This is a big mofo. $800 and up imho

Back