Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Thanks. Actually looks smaller than in any other pictures. Very impressive though.
Looks closer to 24" to me :mad:

Well that's sucks. He looks maybe 24" with the base. Some characters need to be large and the King of Monsters is one of them. So disappointed is this is the case. I think I'm a statue equivalent of a female size queen...lol

He doesn't even look as big as the JAKKS figure but that's not a bad thing.

Would love the size to be epic but I'm still in as long as they price it accordingly and don't take the piss.

Its not just the height with this product, the length is also important.

Last edited:

It looks about the same size as the jaks 24" figure, wish it was at least 30" but the sculpt and pose look great so I'm still interested.

:lol :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 185

Thanks. Actually looks smaller than in any other pictures. Very impressive though.
Looks closer to 24" to me :mad:
It sucks but now its more affordable too :D

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Perfect display size. If it was any bigger it would take up too much real estate and the weight would be insane as well as price. Any smaller and there would be details missing. In all honesty 24 inches is still imposing and demands attention... And please lets not compare this the jaks pacific garbage. Cmon the thing has a sound box carved into its stomach yet it makes no sound... Jaks is a joke

Perfect display size. If it was any bigger it would take up too much real estate and the weight would be insane as well as price. Any smaller and there would be details missing. In all honesty 24 inches is still imposing and demands attention... And please lets not compare this the jaks pacific garbage. Cmon the thing has a sound box carved into its stomach yet it makes no sound... Jaks is a joke

I want a HUGE shelf snapping Godzilla. No excuses.

IMO its perfect size for me. At that size it should be decently priced too. Instant buy unless SS goes full mental.

Believe me a massive ass godzilla statue would be amazing... Until i saw the bill.. and realized the drop ship weight... And then tried finding a place for it hahahaha

More affordable? Don't bank on it.
To heavy? These hollow casts are anything but heavy.
It looked huge in the tease, I'm still hopeful for 28".

Back