Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Igo already confirmed on SF that it won't be "huge" but a decent size. Which is the same thing they said about the PR pieces. So if you can read between the lines, it's won't be much bigger than your average PF.

Chris

Yeah, if the King of Monsters is Pacific Rim sized I'll pass.

Igo already confirmed on SF that it won't be "huge" but a decent size. Which is the same thing they said about the PR pieces. So if you can read between the lines, it won't be much bigger than your average PF.

Chris

Good that hopefully means a price tag of <$400 ... Looks like an instant buy in my book...

25-30cm is fine for me.

Not into giant figures :d

30cm is huge. haha

Last edited:

Igo already confirmed on SF that it won't be "huge" but a decent size. Which is the same thing they said about the PR pieces. So if you can read between the lines, it won't be much bigger than your average PF.

Chris

I'm hoping it's as tall as the Sauron piece.

If this turns out to be a glorified PF, it will be an easy pass for me. But if they do something about 20" to 25" tall, I'm in.

Honestly, the size won't bother me within reason. What I'm really concerned about is the pose. I love Sideshow's work, but some of the poses chosen for the Pacific Rim pieces were questionable, IMO. The pose of this piece will make or break it for me.

Honestly, the size won't bother me within reason. What I'm really concerned about is the pose. I love Sideshow's work, but some of the poses chosen for the Pacific Rim pieces were questionable, IMO. The pose of this piece will make or break it for me.

:goodpost: :exactly:

How many poses can you put a giant lizard in? Never thought he was that flexible anyway. I think the pose options would be....do you want the tail to swing to the left or the right? LoL

Chris

hope it will be big, if it's same as PR then I'll pass

It's gotta be bigger than the Hulk PF

It better be bigger than my house or cancelled.

The base will make or break it
Godzilla just hast to be standing on buildings cars planes all kinds of destroyed stuff
Its got to be big with a giant base
:)

Back