Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

I think everyone interested in this will be aware of those already.
Wouldn't hurt though.

It's not meant for us who visit the forums on a daily basis. It's more for the newcomers or those visiting the thread for the first time and not having to dig through every page for the latest pics/updates.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics soon. I really love the look of that new Godzilla so heres to hoping SSC does it justice.

I personally really dig this statue's pose:

attachment.php

This would be perfect for a 12" vinyl (looking at you, X-Plus), but the pose on this and the larger production maquette look much better than what SSC came up with.

where we can order this shown statue. i have seen busts too dont know where to order

where we can order this shown statue. i have seen busts too dont know where to order

That not for sale, it's a design sculpture made during production, and the bust out there is a cup top sold in Japan that goes for around $50 on eBay right now.

It's just a maquette to get the design nailed down so there was no intent to make too interesting of a pose, it at least evokes classic Godzilla. So glad they didn't go with that tiny head though.

Back