1/6 Sideshow GI Joe line on Hiatus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great getting 1/6 Flash, Green Lantern, Threepo and Biker Scout announcements. But sucks knowing there is No*Joe....

And Evil Dead 2 Ash......It just doesn't feel right right without any Joe reveals, ya know,that planned Scarlet and Shipwreck :(

It's great getting 1/6 Flash, Green Lantern, Threepo and Biker Scout announcements. But sucks knowing there is No*Joe....

Fack DC
Still so pissed there are no joes, like devil, they did me favour, still have nothing on order and don't plan to unless they address the joe line at the con. And by address I mean state this or that figure is planned, not some we will revisit down the line vague bullspit answer

Yup. I would be less bitter towards SS Joe if they called it quits after giving us Scarlett.......

They would have effed her up anyway. She's not too hard to bash, especially with one of Spider's custom suits.

they may have effed her up for some, but they would have made a version that fitted nicely with there line.

Yup. I would be less bitter towards SS Joe if they called it quits after giving us Scarlett.......

Yeah, it's BS. Scarlet was previewed in the very first video advertisement. All the other figures made it to production (except maybe Gung Ho), it really is a F U to the fans that have stuck with the line from the beginning. I still hope they'll somehow release her, but it sounds like that is not going to happen.

Yeah, it's BS. Scarlet was previewed in the very first video advertisement. All the other figures made it to production (except maybe Gung Ho), it really is a F U to the fans that have stuck with the line from the beginning. I still hope they'll somehow release her, but it sounds like that is not going to happen.

But please buy the dioramas, we will give you triple reward points.....

They could easily have milked the Green Shirts. Would have preferred that to multi colored ninjas and troopers.

At least we would have gotten more characters and Joes instead of "clones." :lol

They could easily have milked the Green Shirts. Would have preferred that to multi colored ninjas and troopers.

To me that would have been far more interesting. Create a unique head sculpt, figure specific primary weapon, and a few unique extras to go along with reused web gear and bdu's and everybody's happy. It would have kept costs down and given us a few more name figures. Pricing a green shirt at $125-140 interspersed between figure releases with more custom parts would have kept people interested and allowed for a firmer release schedule; at least IMO. Instead we got ninja after ninja.

I would have loved a few Viper variants. What would have been so hard about that? And how many green shirts could we have had? So many missed opportunities to take my money Sideshow...?!

Wishful thinking: I keep hoping that they are just keeping the lid on some great 50th ann. reveals for SDCC. Getting everyone all worked up over this hiatus only to reveal some great joe figures. :pray: Probably shouldn't hold my breath though.

Doesn't feel hopeful. Sideshow leaked some stuff which will probably be what we will see in full at SDCC.

Wishful thinking: I keep hoping that they are just keeping the lid on some great 50th ann. reveals for SDCC. Getting everyone all worked up over this hiatus only to reveal some great joe figures. :pray: Probably shouldn't hold my breath though.

IF we would be getting anything GI Joe at SDCC,they would of teased something already.......game over!

IF we would be getting anything GI Joe at SDCC,they would of teased something already.......game over!

They may come back to the line, you never know. I just think they thought these would sell better. You can tell they produced too many Baroness 1/6 (even though I think it's a great figure). I was sad to see her listed at triple reward points.

Back