Statue Sideshow Gambit maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going with the hype and popularity, Im guessing Sideshow will charge anywhere upwards around $850-$875 pushing it to $900. Are you guys willing to pay that much? If thats the case, expect price hikes for 1:4 scale across the board.

I personally think it will be $775-800 (which is still a price creep for them).

I know its absurd but ill still take the plunge if its 900. Been waiting too damn long for a Gambit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Going with the hype and popularity, Im guessing Sideshow will charge anywhere upwards around $850-$875 pushing it to $900. Are you guys willing to pay that much? If thats the case, expect price hikes for 1:4 scale across the board.

Not a chance. But, I'm not a big Gambit fan so I'm passing on it no matter the price. That said, I have passed on pieces and character I like based on pricing alone. I would've bought the latest Punisher PF but thought it was overpriced and decided to pass on it even though it's a character I really like and I think it looks great. Current pricing (and space) definitely has made me think 3 times about whether I want a piece or not.

I have no problem saying NO if the price is too high.

I would love to get this Gambit statue, but not if the price is way too much.

Up on Blog. $700.00 EX

Attachments

• gam.jpg
    gam.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
$700 is less than I expected. I was expecting the price on the higher end near $900 myself... SOLD

I was expecting closer to $800 so I'm surprised. With that being said, the price creep strategy is working because people are thrilled it is $700. Two years ago people would be going nuts with that price. Wasn't the original Batman statue like $340 five years ago?

I was expecting closer to $800 so I'm surprised. With that being said, the price creep strategy is working because people are thrilled it is $700. Two years ago people would be going nuts with that price. Wasn't the original Batman statue like $340 five years ago?

The Abomination PF was $500 and the OG Hulk was $325. The two of those side by side take up an entire table and both combined were less than some of these new statues

I still think $700 is a bit much ...but not too high that I would walk away.

I would've preferred the price to be high $500 ...or low $600. But that's just me. I'm definitely using RPs for this to get the EX. Need a Gambit statue ...and this one fits nicely.

Ugh! so sad that my fav head is the ex head! Won't be able to get the ex one cuz that means I gotta order straight from sideshow and the shipping cost will kill me. :(

REG portrait is ok. The EX portrait would be a MUST if I were buying this. It's easily the better looking portrait for me personally.

Back