Statue Sideshow Gambit maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised SSC haven't realized that fans will always buy X-Men characters. If the sculpt, pose, proportions and paint is well done ...fans will always buy X-Men statues.

And there are a lot of X-Men ...and a lot of X-Men villains. SSC could make a killing!

I'm surprised SSC haven't realized that fans will always buy X-Men characters. If the sculpt, pose, proportions and paint is well done ...fans will always buy X-Men statues.

And there are a lot of X-Men ...and a lot of X-Men villains. SSC could make a killing!

Unfortunately, they're too busy making rehashes instead of making a killing.

That's not true... As long as low ES size it's will be a grail... :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

That's not true... As long as low ES size it's will be a grail... :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

So as long as it's a low ES ...a badly sculpted, badly posed, ill-proportioned and badly painted X-Men statue will be a grail?

Is that what you're saying? Or are you being sarcastic?

I have the XM Gambit on order, which I personally think still looks better. However I’m gonna order this one as well since the EX hasn’t sold out. I think it will display better with the SS Rogue. It will be interesting to compare the two versions.

That's what I think, too. This SSC Gambit is going to look really good with Rogue. She's waiting ....

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my Gambit this piece is fantastic!
Pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5891609&posted=1#post5891609

yLar2n9.jpg

Back