Statue Sideshow Gambit maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.[emoji106]

I just hope that lunge forward plus the energy/cards fits in a besta. Could have some depth to it.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Not a huge Gambit fan but that does look pretty good. With Colossus and even Psylocke at this point it looks like they're rounding out the X-Men pretty well.

Now where's Archangel.

Was all set to PO the XM Gambit, but now seriously considering this one instead. While I still give the edge to XM, factoring in shipping, SS's will likely be $300-$400 less.

If the XM Gambit had WOW'd me enough, I would've bought it. I have no problem buying from either XM or SSC. I always go with the statue that impresses me the most. In this case, the SSC Gambit MAQ is impressing me a lot more than the XM version.

But if SSC over-price this statue like they did with Juggernaut and Mr. Freeze, then I have no problem skipping both XM and SSC Gambit statues.

Will look noce with rogue,gonna be pricey for sure

Yes at last. I only buy about one statue a year anymore now and this one has to be it. Gambit has always been the only X base one I was missing. It's still always priced at over $1,000. The EX ES for this is likely gonna be at least 2,000 I'd say and still afraid of missing out on it.

They said on SideShow Live yesterday that Gambit will be at SDCC19.

...So I'm hoping to see the rest of the new statues there too ...like Colossus, Cable, Domino, Scarecrow, etc.

If there was any doubt, I can confirm that this is full sculpt.
I'm so happy about this. One of the reasons I didn't get Rogue. Hope cyclops is fully sculpted as well so i can have the trio (incl wolverine) I wanted from this line

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A few more days until SDCC19! Can't wait to see this in person.

Back