Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can they put this up for PO already? Not enough licensed horror stuff out there. Almost sick of all the super hero stuff on the Sideshow website. We need to see jason and freddy make their appearance already to balance things out. :impatient:

I know, it seems like Pinhead came and went off the front page so fast. Now he's buried in a sea of Iron Man.

Thanks, good to hear fellow collectors putting their thumbs up for the old PF. I consider the quality on the fabric as a big deal.
As SS have been cutting down some on the q, compared to the older PF`s (after my meaning). I really hope they don`t try to save to much on this one.

Thanks, good to hear fellow collectors putting their thumbs up for the old PF. I consider the quality on the fabric as a big deal.
As SS have been cutting down some on the q, compared to the older PF`s (after my meaning). I really hope they don`t try to save to much on this one.

I don't think so at all, unless you count the movie Superman PF's, everything else has had some amazing cloth elements. Jack The Ripper's suit was fantastic, as was the Red Skull's Jacket and Uniform for the new PF, even the spandex they're using for the super heroes is better now.

I don't think so at all, unless you count the movie Superman PF's, everything else has had some amazing cloth elements. Jack The Ripper's suit was fantastic, as was the Red Skull's Jacket and Uniform for the new PF, even the spandex they're using for the super heroes is better now.

This....

trust me...it ain't the fabric that's lacking the quality :rotfl

tumblr_inline_nmiehhDz1H1s13bk5_500.gif

It's very annoying that they had it up next to PO and now we're waiting again. I'm sick of all the super hero stuff and want some horror PFs from licensed brands. Hurry up SS!

I just discovered the world of 1/6 figures...they've got all kinds of horror characters over there. Seems I've been missing out all these years. :dunno As a huge F13th fan it's strange that I feel no desire for this PF. I probably will later on, but right now I'm pretty meh.

I'm one of those weird folks that don't give a **** for 1/6 figures, or well kitbashing them at least.

Gimme statues all day every day.

I'm one of those weird folks that don't give a **** for 1/6 figures, or well kitbashing them at least.

Gimme statues all day every day.

I've always felt the same way, until now. My collecting habits go through phases throughout the years. It's all good. :)

It's very annoying that they had it up next to PO and now we're waiting again. I'm sick of all the super hero stuff and want some horror PFs from licensed brands. Hurry up SS!

I agree. I love the superhero stuff but there's just been so much of it that other things I love get pushed aside. I'm ready for some horror to be in the spotlight.

There's something about the horror statues I never get bored of them and they have the most (presence if that's how it's spelt) aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count me in on that statement. Not to be rude for the superhero lovers, but come on Ironman is totally been milked faaaar enough. It`s ok that, but show some love to other classics of horror as much....

Back