Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so at all, unless you count the movie Superman PF's, everything else has had some amazing cloth elements. Jack The Ripper's suit was fantastic, as was the Red Skull's Jacket and Uniform for the new PF, even the spandex they're using for the super heroes is better now.

Well...hmmm...I do got the T2 battledamaged and T1. The T2 is thin and cheap as hell comparing to T1. Also the newest Freddy fabric looks cheaper and more less like an sweater than Freddy vs Jason (don`t have the latter one though). Also yes Reeves supes cape looks absolute horrible cheap :monkey4. So my point is the quality do seem to go up and down like an rollercoaster. I got Ash PF from SS and that is some real high end fabric! It is like they are trying to save some cheap bucks on lower the quality. So it is too much hit and miss nowadays I recon.

Well...hmmm...I do got the T2 battledamaged and T1. The T2 is thin and cheap as hell comparing to T1. Also the newest Freddy fabric looks cheaper and more less like an sweater than Freddy vs Jason (don`t have the latter one though). Also yes Reeves supes cape looks absolute horrible cheap :monkey4. So my point is the quality do seem to go up and down like an rollercoaster. I got Ash PF from SS and that is some real high end fabric! It is like they are trying to save some cheap bucks on lower the quality. So it is too much hit and miss nowadays I recon.

Freddy's sweater is just fine.. Nothing cheap feeling about it and it looks better the original IMO

Freddy's sweater is just fine.. Nothing cheap feeling about it and it looks better the original IMO

Ok, but the difference between the latest from protype to the actual product. Was still a bad solution by not making the torn and ripped sweater. And rather just clip it with scissors.

This new Sideshow piece of Jason looks fantastic, especially his clothing it looks the part and that base, DAMN. We need a Michael and an ash now, want to see how they do with the Freddy piece, did they give a release date on this Jason piece? Looking at the first part 3 PF, it looks a meh to me, this one finally is capturing Jason in all his glory. I wish they would start a remake Jason, it would just be a worry how they would make the jacket. But overall I am getting this piece, a much better upgrade over the old PF Jason

Only thing that bothers me about the last Freddy pf sweater are the screwed up stripes around the shoulders and could have been just a wee bit longer.

so I have been playing jason in mortal kombat X I frickin love him , will get this statue 100% now

This new Sideshow piece of Jason looks fantastic, especially his clothing it looks the part and that base, DAMN. We need a Michael and an ash now, want to see how they do with the Freddy piece, did they give a release date on this Jason piece? Looking at the first part 3 PF, it looks a meh to me, this one finally is capturing Jason in all his glory. I wish they would start a remake Jason, it would just be a worry how they would make the jacket. But overall I am getting this piece, a much better upgrade over the old PF Jason

It'll be a long time before Michael Myers comes around

It'll be a long time before Michael Myers comes around

Maybe spook this year ;) I'm now a spook veteran. So I can see it can happen. Hopefully it will so all horror fans will complete the big 4. Well we need a new leather face then the big 5 will be complete. Only a few months before we see the weird spook squirrel symbol again. What the the squirrel stand for in horror anyways?

Maybe spook this year ;) I'm now a spook veteran. So I can see it can happen. Hopefully it will so all horror fans will complete the big 4. Well we need a new leather face then the big 5 will be complete. Only a few months before we see the weird spook squirrel symbol again. What the the squirrel stand for in horror anyways?

I'd say Pinhead isn't even top 4 material. It's always been Freddy Jason and Myers. Leatherface next. Then Chucky.. And whoever else. Pinhead has always been ignored.

I'd say Pinhead isn't even top 4 material. It's always been Freddy Jason and Myers. Leatherface next. Then Chucky.. And whoever else. Pinhead has always been ignored.
Pinhead is way above chucky, and honestly Leatherface only had a resurgence thanks to the crappy remakes otherwise he's got one good film and three sequels that try to be the same movie.

At this point after Pinhead, Myers needs to be next up regardless of anyone's top four opinion. No one wants Chucky over Myers.

This does look real good, I got the fvj pf and love it, this new one would look great, anyone got any pics of the Jason's together?

Last edited:
Not even close, it's watered down new millenium michael bay crap. Next you're going to tell me the Nightmare on Elm Street Remake was better than the original.

I liked the remake but I did go back and add myself see the originals.i saw all of them except the first I believe. They were so good for its time. Way better than I expected. Loved all of them. I love new remakes but this series the originals still rule in my opinion. The story telling was insanely well done.

Back