Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the new one for sure but I don't think it will come close to the original one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the eyes are not straight on the master paint sample then what hope does the production piece have.

avgeb8.jpg

They were actually even more googly than that. It would be funny if the factory gets the eyes perfectly straight on this one.

Jason-Voorhees.jpg

Mark Newman CBG. :wave

Mark newman did this??? Oh wow! Ok instant buy! If the king makes it I buy it! It's really cool to see Mark do some awesome male sculpts. He knocks everything out of the park. I know there's certains styles sometimes companies want him to do it thier way. But his skills are priceless. I know if he didn't do many of the other sculpts I would not buy them. Mark is like steve who kills all male and female sculpts to perfection. I wished Mark would do doomsday, or darksied again. Then I can own those two awesome characters. The current darksied is good but not enough for my taste. Maybe Mark can do a zombie jason head next? a Michael Myers? :) Mark please don't forget about:

All Mark newman PF sculpts of

Big Barda
X-23
Venom
Cable
New rogue
New psylocke
Supergirl

I must be the only one who thinks this looks much better than the first PF. The clothes are much more accurate in colour and the pose much less awkward.

The googly eyes make him that much more creepy. I keep checking everyday hoping SSC will put this up for pre-order soon.

Might end up getting it, but hoping the skin tone doesn't come out that red in the final piece. I'm still undecided so I'm kinda glad it hasn't gone up for pre-order yet.

I'm a devoted F13th fan and I haven't committed to picking this up. I blame Star Wars for my lack of enthusiasm in this.

I must be the only one who thinks this looks much better than the first PF. The clothes are much more accurate in colour and the pose much less awkward.

It's has it's strengths and weaknesses. despite selling EX, I still like the original better than this stylized interpretation.

And regarding the shirt color, the Big Mac shirt worn by Jason in Part 3 was the color "Olive Drab". The first Pt. 3 PF shirt was as close to Olive Drab as possible. However in many scenes in the film on screen the shirt does not appear to be olive, rather more bluish like his PF, an illusion created by on set lighting.

zombie head ex still would be king! Who cares what part it was from. Just want a zombie jason beat up head :)

Zombie head with normal hands and these clothes wouldn't make sense. I'm sure we'll get a part 7 PF at some point. I hope the ex on this is a harpoon.

This looks like part 3 but I cannot remember where in the movie it would be.

tumblr_mk54lcL3Xn1s4cx6ho1_400.jpg

Yeah this is fan mad. He doesn't actually kill anyone with the axe in part 3. He picks it up from the barn and gets it turn on him at the
end. Never did he chase anyone through the house with it though.

As for an switch out head, I don't really want a zombie head, I want more of a deformed hillbilly head. Since this is stylized i'll take another stylized deformed mutant head please.

I think this is the best Jason Sideshow has done. I know a lot of you dwell on accuracy to screen and that's cool but this statue is simple awesomeness. Accurate or not I love that a little artist license turns out something really cool and display worthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The part 3 from sideshow looks better:

300079_press01-001.jpg

Totally agree. I have the same Jason (exclusive) and he looks way better than the "Jason Legend of Crystal Lake" the only few things that i like from this new Jason is base which is awesome and the clothing is more accurate than the previous one. The pose on the new one is kind of weird i do not remember Jason standing that way... kind like a "Igor" standing, i hope it is only the angle of the photo:pray:

Back