Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into statues most of the time but as a fan of Jason and the Friday the 13th franchise I may consider this depending on how it looks and what the price is. I don't have any memorabilia from the franchise and wouldn't mind having one piece to represent it.

That's what I was thinking... under the rights of F13th part 3... but ultimately a "generic" Jason.

It's apparently gonna be ready by summer. Holy ****. Is this true Mark? What about Freddy?

I was wondering that myself. I don't recall SS ever putting something up for PO with such a quick turnaround (at least the product lines that I follow). I wonder if they are implying that it will be up for PO this Summer.

I know this is a work in progress and I am a Jason collector foremost but I can't get past how much this doesn't look like Jason. Again I know it's a smoky picture of a work in progress and the mask isn't even done but I can't help thinking it reminds me of this picture...
Friday-the-13th-Comics-by-Wildstorm-jason-voorhees-26288416-325-500.jpg

...and I hate that depiction. Not Jason!
I just hope whoever is doing this piece is a Jason fan. I have the other two PF's and would love to add a third but at the prices Sideshow is starting to charge, I'm not buying it, if it doesn't properly represent Jason. Anxiously awaiting more on this!!!

Any bloody zombie ex head? Come on...... I did miss the first ex with the long knife. So this will be a good weapon on this one to match my other one with the axe.

A generic Jason would not interest me and I already have the original pt.3 ex which is my favourite of the films so unless this turns out to be surprise hit I will likely pass. Interested to see how it turns out though.

The first Jason III PF is brilliant, doubt anyone would sell it to fund this new one. I've got the first one and I'll be getting this one too. Love Part III!

i agree, the jason part 3 is amazing. Its a toss up between that and my Leatherface statue as to which one is my favorite.

I especially like my Jason statue now, as i got the exclusive version and got a mask custom made which is alot more movie accurate than sideshow

Jason wasn't a bloody zombie in part III.

Errrr... Thanks we need that beat up bloody zombie jason in the future.

Because this new Jason is coming out, does anyone think there will be a rash of people trying to sell their PF Ft13th Part 3 Jason's to get this one?

There could be some here and there. I'm keeping both. Same as freddy. Too cool to let go.

The last Part III Jason PF was amazing. It screamed Brooker all the way. This one so far isn't doing it for me. I know it's just a teaser pic but they're gonna have to blow me away to get me to buy another Part III. Now a Part 2 sackhead Jason......I'd buy that in a second.

Yesssssss part 2 sack is needed. I'm thinking of getting that look for my tattoo sleeve. But I dunno. It's a toss up between 2, 3/4, or 6/7...

I'll be getting this for sure. I still wish they would do a legendary scale bust of Jason as well while their at it. I do hope they get the license to do some of the other films and yes I do agree a part 2 sack head and a part 7 zombie Jason would be awesome.

Back