Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head doesn't look right to me as is but that base is kinda cool being made up of kills from the movie.

Agreed, mask looks even less accurate than the last one. Body is wrong too. Sigh...was hoping they would nail this version.
I don't really like the base either.
That piece just does not look like Part 3 Jason:
He is a big guy in the movie with thick neck area.
Part-3-Alternate-Ending-jason-voorhees-25737957-1024-768.jpg
jason.jpg

Wow...the PF does not look like the above...

Last edited:
The base is interesting I guess but I still prefer the subtlety of the first one. So far a pass for me though.

I'm also a huge fan of Stan Winston's work of course but that original makeup for Jason was not very good. I think what we got in the final film was much better.

Looks very nice, love the base.

Agreed, mask looks even less accurate than the last one. Body is wrong too. Sigh...was hoping they would nail this version.
I don't really like the base either.
That piece just does not look like Part 3 Jason:
He is a big guy in the movie with thick neck area.
View attachment 175435
View attachment 175436

Wow...the PF does not look like the above...

Weird.... Not really part 3 looking at all... In fact he does not look like any part...

In all honesty the first thing that popped to my mind was the sceamin model kit from way back when..

Jasonmodelkit.jpg

But I like all the blood... Will have to wait and see better pics before I make a final decision.. But I think we will have to accept this as a non film accurate version.

I honestly don't care if something is completely screen accurate, as a matter of fact I want them to take a few liberties as long as the statue reflects the character. I think this does but, at the same time, I'm a Kane Hodder guy, so it's still not my favorite.

He's looking WAY TOO SKINNY...

I like the last PF better, but since it's expensive, this will do.

I will agree the base is probably the coolest thing about it. What's behind Jason's leg? Looks like a tree but it's not seen in the head shots...weird. You can see it between his legs, so why does it cut off so short?

as a huge horror fan i will buy this, but i am disappointed.

The base is cool but Jason looks ****. As people have stated before, hes too skinny and his skin, he looks like hes an 80 year old man wearing a mask.

as a huge horror fan i will buy this, but i am disappointed.

The base is cool but Jason looks ****. As people have stated before, hes too skinny and his skin, he looks like hes an 80 year old man wearing a mask.

:exactly::goodpost: He looks terrible and way too thin to be Jason. They gave him a build that Freddy has... thin. The wrinkled skin also needs to be fixed. And that mask is beyond sad looking with yet another strange tilted head pose. I really thought they would nail this but it is a huge fail. How can you look at Part 3 and come up with this... needs a lot of work and a lot of mass added to his frame and fix that neck tilt and mask. The base is cool tho but of course Mighty Sideshow could not care less about our opinion and wont fix a thing. :(

Last edited:
I think he looks great, and considering I only want this to display as a MKX character and not from film and MKX jason is skinny it works out perfectly....Thank you sideshow. Love the base, will look great in collection, now let me preorder him please. :) :) :)

:exactly::goodpost: He looks terrible and way too thin to be Jason. They gave him a build that Freddy has... thin. The wrinkled skin also needs to be fixed. And that mask is beyond sad looking with yet another strange tilted head pose. I really thought they would nail this but it is a huge fail. How can you look at Part 3 and come up with this... needs a lot of work and a lot of mass added to his frame and fix that neck tilt and mask. The base is cool tho but of course Mighty Sideshow could not care less about our opinion and wont fix a thing. :(

As far as him being too Skinny... Part 3 Jason was not Skinny... But Jason was skinny in Part 6... So it's not unheard of to see Jason a bit on the thin side.

It's not a Part 3

Well it is part 3 in the fact that it's called part three and the base kill scenes are all part 3 deaths... But they seem to be really straying away from the part 3 look for Jason himself... Which if I was an owner of the original part 3 Jason I would want something different then just another part three...

Before everyone freaks about the photos we need to be mindful of the fact that these photos are not the best viewing angle.... I would think we should be viewing him more from the side... So it's hard to get a real feel for the piece.

These last pics are even worse. It looks terrible.

I agree, reminds me of the old Screamin kit too....it is wrong on so many levels.

This is bad. Oh well. Time to hunt for the original pf pt 3

Mask is terrible too. What's with the holes?

It might be pretty easy to thicken him up. Maybe some polyfil or something.

Back