Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be getting this for sure. I still wish they would do a legendary scale bust of Jason as well while their at it. I do hope they get the license to do some of the other films and yes I do agree a part 2 sack head and a part 7 zombie Jason would be awesome.

A legendary scale of jason would be so cool!

I was going to wait and see how a new 1/6 Jason was going to turn out, but I'm tempted by this since I missed out on the last one.

I was going to wait and see how a new 1/6 Jason was going to turn out, but I'm tempted by this since I missed out on the last one.

Id be real surprised if they do another 1/6 seeing as how Hot Toys and 3A have pretty much cornered that market. I mean SS still has the star wars stuff along with Hot Toys, but I just don't have much hope for a 1/6 Jason anytime soon. It looks like certain characters are going to just stay in statue format and Jason being one of them.

Id be real surprised if they do another 1/6 seeing as how Hot Toys and 3A have pretty much cornered that market. I mean SS still has the star wars stuff along with Hot Toys, but I just don't have much hope for a 1/6 Jason anytime soon. It looks like certain characters are going to just stay in statue format and Jason being one of them.

I think Sideshow Alex confirmed they were doing a new 1/6 Jason after the PF. My guess is it will be part of the cult character line that includes Snake. Plus they've alredy announced Ash, Beetlejuice, and they're doing a new Indiana. I do think a 1/6 Jason is a long ways away though.

I think Sideshow Alex confirmed they were doing a new 1/6 Jason after the PF. My guess is it will be part of the cult character line that includes Snake. Plus they've alredy announced Ash, Beetlejuice, and they're doing a new Indiana. I do think a 1/6 Jason is a long ways away though.

Oh man, well that's cool I had no idea. I hadn't heard this news at all. Well im kind of done with 1/6, but if they do actually do one I"ll get it for sure.

Yes! But the price at 2k back then, now more like 3k and up will have to impress me like no other.

Yeah Im not down with that. I just want a legendary scale bust. Similar to say the Iron Man or the Predators. Id be willing to drop $350/$400 on a just
an awesome head sculpt with say removable mask. I don't need a $2000 Jason, that's why I buy the PFs.

3k I can't imagine anyone paying that kind of money for a sideshow piece I'm sure it would be 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the way it appears, but as noted in a post previously that it'll probably be their own take on Jason since its the "Terror of Crystal Lake"
just don't under the "Part 3" license.

I saw it facebook, while I'm a little disappointed that he's not the completely messed up Jason I'd like, at least this one isn't ad clean looking as the last one and has wrinkle to his skin and some off coloring. Pretty niffty, I may have to get this.

Exactly why another so clean jason? Where's all the blood and messed up battle damage face etc??????

Exactly why another so clean jason? Where's all the blood and messed up battle damage face etc??????

Might be the EX head.. It looks like there is plenty of blood on his clothes and the knife, much more than the last pf.

Back