Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was maybe hoping for some new pics since Friday the 13th is coming up...or do you think were going to have to wait for Spook or its going to just be a random drop at some point.

Let's hope soon! I cannot wait to have both a Freddy and Jason PFs!

I found a really cool seller on Etsy that makes mini dispay standees, and I think they're pretty much perfect for a BESTA or any kind of set up next to a PF. I just got mine in the mail and hopefully no one minds the advertisement, as I plan to buy a few more for other horror statues I get, such as this new freddy and jason! Mine are slightly smaller (12") to fit the shelves. kneehighhorror or exmenance82 if anyone cares.

49mpls_Q.jpg

You know I can't do that!
Go to Monsterpalooza March 27th - 29th. I'm sure he will make an appearance there.

While I wish I could make it out there this year, I can't. However, perhaps we have some California freaks here that might be going and perhaps they can report back what they find at the Show?

Any Freaks headed to Monsterpalooza?

It's apparently gonna be ready by summer. Holy ****. Is this true Mark? What about Freddy?

Is there such a thing as ball joints for polystone statues? Would be cool.

Just for his head though.

Back