Sideshow Figure wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If wish list do come true, I would like to see the following in PF :-

1) Emperor Palpatine on throne (I dun quite like the likeness on the version by Attakus)

2) Count Dooku (AOTC)

3) Royal Guard

4) Commander Cody & Bly

5) Chewbacca

6) Queen Amidala (Senate Gown)

7) Boba Fett

8) IG 88

Khev said:
I really hope the next "fringe" character is from the OT. We've got Kit Fisto coming so please no Plo Koon or Captain Panaka until a Bossk, Sandperson, or Greedo!

At least Plo Koon was involved in some action. I can see wanting a Sandperson or Greedo, but not Bossk. Bossk was on screen for about 3 seconds in 1 movie.

Pshaw! Bossk was on screen for at least *six* seconds in *two* movies! And unlike Plo Koon at least Bossk got to actually say something on screen much to the chagrine of that surprised Imperial Officer. :D

bossk03.jpg

:chew :chew :chew

Khev said:
Pshaw! Bossk was on screen for at least *six* seconds in *two* movies!

bossk03.jpg

:chew :chew :chew

Where the heck is that picture from? Was he in Jabba's palace? If so, I never noticed him.

I have been watching these movies for years and never noticed him before. You learn somthing new everyday I guess.

Yes he was in Jabba's palace, you can see him in a couple of shots. Dengar is there too.

It would have been cool if Bossk had come out and started throwing down on the sail barge when all heck broke loose. :emperor

Bossk is actually on an incredibly short list of named OT alien characters who appeared in more than one film. I think that makes him more than deserving of 1/6 consideration sooner rather than later. :D

Agent0028 said:
Or give me death!

You know....we should start a Palpatine 12" or PF figure crusade.....I know he would be announced one day but I'm hoping it's sooner.....Anyone for Palpatine?:emperor

I also meant to add Asajj Ventress, since I posed my Anakin with his robotic arm having him against her would be a nice display methinks.

Agent0028 said:
I also meant to add Asajj Ventress, since I posed my Anakin with his robotic arm having him against her would be a nice display methinks.
"Strong are you with the Dark Side, but you are not canon." --Dooku to Asajj

Khev said:
"Strong are you with the Dark Side, but you are not canon." --Dooku to Asajj
Ah, but then neither is that robotic arm except on a episode II Anakin. :lol

Actually I'm fine with the Clone Wars cartoons being more or less canon but you do see the robotic arm in Episode III (when he gets out of bed).

Damnation, you're right. While we're on the subject...is it just me or in both episode II and III did the arm not seem to have gold on it?

DarthRamuk said:
You know....we should start a Palpatine 12" or PF figure crusade.....I know he would be announced one day but I'm hoping it's sooner.....Anyone for Palpatine?:emperor

im one step ahead of you Ramuk!!! look at my title!!! join the ranks or else
:emperor :emperor

hairlesswookiee said:
im one step ahead of you Ramuk!!! look at my title!!! join the ranks or else
:emperor :emperor

I'm here beside you, fellow Palpatine Crusader! Or should I say, my Apprentice?

Sideshow, everything is proceeding according to our plans........Unleash Palpatine on unsuspecting Jedi or be prepared to face the power of our fully operational battle station!

At last we would have revenge! :emperor

Agent0028 said:
Damnation, you're right. While we're on the subject...is it just me or in both episode II and III did the arm not seem to have gold on it?

In Episode II it was quite gold, but remember, between Episode II and III it was destroyed, so the one in Episode III is a different arm design. I think you could see the glint of a gold color also in that shot when he woke up.

1/6 scale
ROTJ Boba Fett

Premium Format
Chewbacca (only if done with "real" fur)

PF
BOBA FETT
EMPEROR PALPATINE
CHEWIE with fur
DARTH VADER (ANAKIN) LYING ON SURGERY TABLE WITH ROBOTIC LEGS AND ARMS

1:1 BUSTS
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Bossk
General Grievous
IG-88

12" FIGURES
WHATEVER THEY MAKE IS OK

DarthRamuk said:
I'm here beside you, fellow Palpatine Crusader! Or should I say, my Apprentice?

Sideshow, everything is proceeding according to our plans........Unleash Palpatine on unsuspecting Jedi or be prepared to face the power of our fully operational battle station!

At last we would have revenge! :emperor

oh boy....another parade .....:lol I want to start my own Slave Leia crusade....who's with me :sancho

No way I'm talking my Wife into starting on the PF line so I'll stick with my 12" wish list

OT

ANH:
Luke - X-wing gear
Han
Chewbacca
Greedo
Stormtrooper
Darth Vader
Cpt. Antillies
Rebel Trooper

ESB:
C3-PO & R2-D2