Sideshow Figure wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
yes kit, even for a sequel wiked prayer is a really bad movie. it does have tito ortiz in it though!! i like the second one almost as much as the first movie.

I liked the 2nd one "ok", but to me the bad guys were just a little too far out there. They were just a little to unrealistic for me. I know the whole movie is unrealistic, but the bad guys seemed more like cartoon characters than real bad guys. Iggy Pop was cool, but the others were just "freaks" IMO.

Underworld would make good statues.

As for the most powerful property on the planet.....I'd love some of the Clone Commanders: Gree, Cody, Bly and their troops. Some 501st and Shocktroops. Honestly, I would take any 1/6 scale Star Wars figures they decide to make. I'm addicted, ya know? My Anakin should arrive tomorrow. Wheee!

I'll also send a shout-out for Jar Jar, since that's the one character they said they're not considering making. Must have a Sideshow Jar Jar.......:monkey2

Once more: Blade Runner, Indiana Jones, Alien, Evil Dead, Clockwork Orange, Boba Fett, Johnny Cash, Lou Reed, The Beatles.

Aren't we due for a Legendary Musicians announcement? Or do we have to make due with Kiss for now since there are four of them?

My most wanted SS 1/6 would definately be ROTJ Vader. I would also like ANH OB1 and 3rd would have to be ROTS Yoda/ROTS Palpatine

melvinpelayo said:
I really want to see Yoda
Just outta curiosity melvinpelayo, marunong ka ba magtagalog?

batty said:
Once more: Blade Runner, Indiana Jones, Alien, Evil Dead, Clockwork Orange, Boba Fett, Johnny Cash, Lou Reed, The Beatles.
Definately need Clockwork Orange Alex Delarge (exclusive could be a statue of beethoven) and a 1/6 Beatles set would be just about right (although a PF Abbey Road would be awesome, if not wallet crushing).

i would also like a Episode I Obi Wan somewhere down the road. not only does he look cool as a padawan, but the lightsaber he has in I and II is so much nicer looking than the one in III.

pixletwin said:
Definately need Clockwork Orange Alex Delarge (exclusive could be a statue of beethoven) and a 1/6 Beatles set would be just about right (although a PF Abbey Road would be awesome, if not wallet crushing).
Never even thought of that! It would be great with the bases fitting together to form Abbey Road. My dream Beatles would be Sgt. Pepper's in PF. If they did them without instruments you could have Paul facing backwards.

Batty said:
Never even thought of that! It would be great with the bases fitting together to form Abbey Road. My dream Beatles would be Sgt. Pepper's in PF. If they did them without instruments you could have Paul facing backwards.

Oooo... it could come with a diarama of all the peeps behind them too... PAUL IS DEAD!:rotfl

****!!!! A friend of mine loaned me his book "Star Wars the ultimate visual guide" I have been looking at some of the EU characters and have to say I can't wait for SS to tackle these in 12" or PF. Heres my revised SW EU wishlist in either format:

Yoda PF w/exclusive jedi Holicron
Dooku PF w/exclusive sith Holicron

Darth Bane
Darth Nihilus and apprentice Darth Sion
Jedi Vissa Marr
Jedi Bao-Dur
Aurra-sing
Quilan Vos
Plo-Koon
Asajj Ventress
Prince Xizor
and last but not least would be Durge. (Who would look amazing in PF):emperor

pixletwin said:
Oooo... it could come with a diarama of all the peeps behind them too... PAUL IS DEAD!:rotfl
I like that idea, too. It would only cost a few thousand dollars!

kurgan-scot-still-01.jpg

As for my SW wish list....I really love to own the Creatures that were in the movie like, let it be in PF or 12":

70203593_5d6b30a82f_m.jpg

and :

plo02.jpg

and:

ronto.jpg

1/6th scale

#1 Plo Koon
#2 Bespin/Dagobah Luke
#3 Vader ROTJ
#4 Yoda ESB
#5 Troopers lots of Troopers

I really hope the next "fringe" character is from the OT. We've got Kit Fisto coming so please no Plo Koon or Captain Panaka until a Bossk, Sandperson, or Greedo!

Back