Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely, that Turner Red Sonja looks like a Barbie Doll Next the Hard Hero version I got today(She will look real nice next to my CS Moore Conan the Conqueror btw:) ). As far as ARH's upcoming 1:4 scale girls...I know VS and can guanrendamntee you he'll own every single one :monkey1 :lol

Okay the Turner is a Barbie doll? *rolleyes* :pfft:

Just saw the in-hand pics of Medusa and it looks great.

Jealousy is soaring. Medusa is one of my all time favorite characters from Greek mythology.
I want one so bad, but with that huge footprint, I'd never have anywhere to put it.

Congratulations Vash!
Im glade she got there safe and sound! What are your impressions?

Thank you guys, sorry for my english :)
It' is Huge! the box is bigger than the box of the abomination pf.
The statue is really beautiful, i love the sculpt and the colour.
The only downside is that hardly take another statue arh, because they are too big! :)

The only downside is that hardly take another statue arh, because they are too big! :)

vash she is incredible..and that box size looks ridiculous!!

The box is bigger then the Abomination PF? :monkey2 :gah:Congrats on the Medusa PF

Very good, we are downsizing the bases from now on.
The other statues will be as big when it comes to the body etc, but not so massive on the base and will be easier to display. You have to remember this is more like a diorama display and for the price you can see why its worth it.
Again, congratulations Vash! :clap

How is it that someone has received the regular edition and I'm still waiting on my ap piece? :x

That's the thing, shouldn't the ap pieces have arrived before any retailers even got a piece? It is worrying how long it is taking for the pieces to arrive. :(

In general, aren't AP's really an excuse to release additional items? I would think that the 'artist' would approve based on a handful of samples, but if an AP run is more than a handful, no way.

Also, I'd wager (especially on statues where the number is on a removable base) , that the AP or numbered piece has nothing to do with when it came off the "assembly line". It is merely a way for collectors to make believe one piece is rarer than the other.

Additionally, since numbered pieces by definition are unique, AP's should in theory be less rare, since the number, or lack thereof, are the same for the entire AP 'edition'.

Back