Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone, please make she shipping to me now, I have been wait for long time, love this big statue !! And I believe this will sold out soon, for such big statue, $600 is fair price. If ss make this one, price will be more.

Averone, please make she shipping to me now, I have been wait for long time, love this big statue !! And I believe this will sold out soon, for such big statue, $600 is fair price. If ss make this one, price will be more.

If you have paid, and from our prior conversations you have, then you will get one, you should not worry. We also made enough for everyone who already has put an order in.

This sort of long wait will not happen the next time around for our statues. You got to understand, this was our very first production and we had to make sure its done right.
The AP's were shipped directly to people and are going to different countries one by one. The hold up seems to be localized now and there is not much we can do about it.

Thanks for your support Jye

To all those who are waiting on ordering and made the orders for Sideshow EX and all other Medusas...

We are now very near to selling out all pieces of Medusa!!

That is incredible!!
What this means is that the Medusa will be very hard to get as there will be no more in production after its all gone!!
Those who think this can be bought for < $600 later are mistaken. This will be a highly sought after collectable as it is now SOLD OUT!!!
All Sideshow orders and retailers are sold out and they are asking us for more. We will not make anymore!!

Again thank you very much guys!
Look for our new productions in the coming year, I want to thank you for all your patience and support

ARH ALEX

What we are trying to say here that we are going to stop production of Medusa and closing the list very soon!
As you can see from SS, the list is closing or closed, the other retailers are asking for more and we are telling them we will only do a few more.
The other retailers have been told to close the list after these orders are fulfilled. Soon we will be out completely. There may be a few in stock but that's it. Pre-orders are Pre-orders, not in stock.

So are you making more?? :dunno

So are you making more?? :dunno

No! Thats it! Once they are gone and sold out by SS they are gone for good. I suggest you jump on the EX and buy one before its all gone if you want one, Flex option is best. SS only has 200 EX and that is all, they have already a good number sold and will get them shortly in the next month as they are picking them up with all their other orders.

Direct from Arahom on this matter:

"The Regular editions of Medusa is sold out because the regular editions are divided among all buyers and retailers. Sideshow EX edition is EXCLUSIVE to Sideshow, so they have more statues available since they are the only ones who sell it.

Yes, we are sold out in all our statues of Medusa, Thor, and Athena. I think I still have a few to sell retail through my website, but no other retailer will have it anymore."

"For the regular editions Sideshow buys from us only what they sell in pre-orders and since I'm sold out, they can't get it anymore, so they had to put it sold out."

Essentially what this means is that all Regulars are sold out and we will not make any more. The EX will be up until sold and the supply is out. Then its gone for good.
If you take a look all Regular editions are gone and sold on the SS website.

We are making new statues and moving forward.

thanks,and I am not worry, just want some update since it's been a long time after I paid full among. and I am sure it will turn on good cause this is not my first statue from ARH.

When can we expect the regular editions to be shipped? I am asking specifically for european retailers!

When can we expect the regular editions to be shipped? I am asking specifically for european retailers!

We are near selling out on all our first run of statues. Majority went out this month, and the factory is to make a small run of 30 or so later in Feb.
I guess it depends who, some already have them. It shouldn't be too long now as everything from China was mailed.

Thanks for the answer mate!

I ordered from a belgian retailer and am hoping they will get their share soon :)

I ordered it yesterday from a german retailer and am so *****in curious how this beauty will look beside my SSC Kratos statue.

It's like "Beauty and the Beast", but she's the beauty!

I ordered it yesterday from a german retailer and am so *****in curious how this beauty will look beside my SSC Kratos statue.

It's like "Beauty and the Beast", but she's the beauty!

Be warned she is huge!! She is more like 1/4, he is 1/5 if I remember correctly
My bet is on the Medusa! :hi5:
Enjoy!!!

I guess Kratos wants to take a quick look on her breasts. Let's see if this will take a bad ending :p

My retailer already stated that the base is huge/murder and that the packaging isn't the best. I keep my finger crossed that she will arrive without any damages.

I guess Kratos wants to take a quick look on her breasts. Let's see if this will take a bad ending :p

My retailer already stated that the base is huge/murder and that the packaging isn't the best. I keep my finger crossed that she will arrive without any damages.

LOL, he would be just about the right height then! I hope he likes tall beastly women :)
We are improving our packing for the next run. Unfortunately starting out is hard to do, and this statue believe it or not is being sold for less than it should have!
Most damages are due to customs unfortunately. But if there is an issue we made some replacements so not to worry

Kratos is too small, she is big like spiderman CQ size, I already want to display her!! Hopefully there will be no damage for this long wait, if so, I am sure ARH will take care!!

Kratos is too small, she is big like spiderman CQ size, I already want to display her!! Hopefully there will be no damage for this long wait, if so, I am sure ARH will take care!!

Yes
We already made replacement parts however most are coming in just fine

hi Averone, i ordered one from Secretcompass in the U.S. to be shipped to Australia, i read on another forum that one was shipped (think it was in England) in 2 separate cartons. can you confirm this
thnx

hi Averone, i ordered one from Secretcompass in the U.S. to be shipped to Australia, i read on another forum that one was shipped (think it was in England) in 2 separate cartons. can you confirm this
thnx

We had issues with delivery to your country. Actually they were sent back! :slap
So yes we had to ship in two parts, both for safety and getting them through customs. Please look for both packages upon arrival. They may provide you a # tracking x2

Make sure to share some pics. :)

Of course. She's such an amazing piece of art. It wasn't easy to get her out of the box (kudos to my dealer who mailed me a short step by step instruction), but she's worth any effort.

xnmfnsdm.jpg

96l47qqf.jpg

mj6kaq4s.jpg

mtieynf2.jpg

yhtuavga.jpg

nhxcmuq4.jpg

j688c6gg.jpg

32j9hddu.jpg

dxu6v2ph.jpg

Back