Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oah .. i need Stormtroopers! Pls Sideshow release new version of them!

How oder fromwhere u get lihhtning sabers???

Sabers are more construction/modeling skills than electrical skills. But if you don't have any soldering capability (skill, equipment) then, I suppose it's better left to someone else.

Yeah, more confirmation that the stock head/helmet position looks very off. It really makes it look like he's got giraffe neck.

Now where is PJB-1138? - he's got to give up the goods on his photos, just about the only ones that show a correctly scaled figure along side other characters.

Last edited:
I think the stock figure looks very nice. That's how I'll be displaying mine. Thanks for posting the pics DarthAlias.

Yeah, more confirmation that the stock head/helmet position looks very off. It really makes it look like he's got giraffe neck.

Now where is PJB-1138? - he's got to give up the goods on his photos, just about the only ones that show a correctly scaled figure along side other characters.

You really don't have to use every opportunity to whinge about this figure, especially when that opportunity comes courtesy of someone who has gone to the effort of posting pics. How about you include a social etiquette button in that site revamp of yours?

"the figure" != the person. Time to get over your puffed up sense of etiquette. I've been nothing but polite, including in the post you quoted. A Sideshow mis-step doesn't have anything to do with any of us here. Is that OK with you?

From now on I'll make sure to make a point of really underscoring the complete failure of Sideshow to deliver a correctly scaled figure for the second time, and this one with an equally messed up helmet arrangement. ;)

I received my Vader last week and am really pleased with the entire presentation. I would definitely put the quality of the figure above the original SS version. Unfortunately, I am -1 tusk. Mine doesn't look like it "broke," it just looks like it fell out or was not there in the first place. I've contacted SS about just getting a new tusk. I really would rather not have a whole new head. I suppose if they send a new head, I can just destroy the new one and take the tusk for the old one--seems like a waste though. My only other mini complaints would be the skinny arms and the bunching of the pants--but neither of those are noticeable the way I have him displayed. Great job, SS!

Really! Were his trooper mods enough to get them at that great scale? Or did he mod vader too?

Really! Were his trooper mods enough to get them at that great scale? Or did he mod vader too?

That's what's puzzling the hell out of me, as I don't see any obvious/extreme height mod on the troopers and his Vader (also) looks absolutely excellent.

Back