Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And lastly, a couple of height comparisons (again all figures are minty fresh from boxes and not futzed)

P1131555_zps08e0fc61.jpg

Looks good fresh out of the box. :clap

Well my Vader was suppose to be here today.
UPS seems to have screwed me over again.
My initial e-mail said by end of day today.
They're using the "adverse weather" in my area excuse again.
It's been in the high 40's to mid 50's all weekend here.
Same as today!
So I wonder if my Commander Wolffe and my brother's Cobra Commander will be screwed up now?
They're suppose to be here Wednesday and Thursday!
:gah:

I hand't realised there is a regular version. Who is selling the regular version, and how much cheaper is it?

I hand't realised there is a regular version. Who is selling the regular version, and how much cheaper is it?

Everyone who normally sells Sideshow product. It's not cheaper at all - same price. The only difference is the severed hand.

Excellent pics everyone. This is looking like it may shape up to be one of SSC's finest hours for 1:6. I hope the delay someone mentioned up thread doesn't effect when mine shipes. :pray:

Just chatted with Sideshow and was told their shipping department is behind on orders. My Vader will ship out "sometime this week." I asked if they offer expedited shipping, which they do, but was told I couldn't upgrade since the order has already been processed. The wait continues.

:gah: I assume I'm in this boat since it's been 5 days now since I was charged. When I spoke with Kathy on Friday she had said mine would ship 'today or Monday.' So I wonder if that actually wasn't the case. Guess I'll have to check with them again.

Back