Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like NRD's

nerds1.jpg

I like Jolly Ranchers. Especially the peach ones.

:rock

Have I ever told you that you have impeccable taste?

I hate watermelon Jolly Ranchers. Cherry and peach were the good ones.

:rock :rock :rock

Watermelon is gross. The other good Jolly Rancher was green apple.

We were actually discussing this in the Malgus thread. Malgus is coming with a pointy OT style "sabre blade" even though his sabre is very thick, Sideshow got the blades backwards for the characters.
100080-darth-malgus-010.jpg

:banghead :banghead :banghead

Mark Hamill is listed as 5'9" which means in reality he is like 5'7" David Prowse was 6'6" when he played Vader so probably about 6'8" in costume I don't think the sideshow figure is too far out of scale to the Hot Toys Luke.

Promo pic from ESB and Vader's knees are bent so if both were standing up straight the height difference would still be pretty damn close.

If you really want to confuse everyone bob Anderson was only 6'1", going from the pic behind i will be content with my vaders height

You're over exaggerating.

We get it, you hate the figure, you should start your own thread where you can post over the top comparison pics with red lines and circles pointing out all the imperfections. :monkey2

He's actually made a valid point. It's quite ironic people slating medicom's sizing of it's figures when this one has gone in the exact opposite direction dwarfing the sideshow stuff. Ironic and funny :)

I think with all my *****ing about the figure, seeing the latest bunch of pics has left me wanting it again. Had to cancel my CC though as some bell has been using it fraudulently. Think I might bite the bullet when I get the new one in a few days.

Mark Hamill is listed as 5'9" which means in reality he is like 5'7" David Prowse was 6'6" when he played Vader so probably about 6'8" in costume I don't think the sideshow figure is too far out of scale to the Hot Toys Luke.

Promo pic from ESB and Vader's knees are bent so if both were standing up straight the height difference would still be pretty damn close.

Take a close look at Hamill's boots;can you say "lifts"?...PS

Hayden Christensen would have made a terrible Luke Skywalker.

Or is this like a Tiger Beat poll? "Who do you think is cuter? Check the box next to his picture."

I don't get it.

Got one more flexpay:).., can't wait for this figure, i was hoping sideshow would of done a lightup sabre though!!...

so far im leaning more towards malgus then vader. Seems I wont be having a vader for a long time.

I really wish I could figure out Sideshow's release methods. It seems for every figure its different. Sometimes it seems that those who flexed get it first, and other times its those who pay in full on release that get it first.

My final flex was supposed to be on the 5th, but it was pushed back to the 15th, but others who had the same flex date are paying this week it seems.

Back