Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the new pics look very good, but still can't hide the skinny arms.
I'm thinking I might get a few loose pieces from this one. I really like the cape and tunic, as well as the new boots with articulation. The cod piece looks better as well.

Here's what'll end up being my final display pose...very cool.

forum.php

Thanks for posting all of those shots, OSCORP...looks great.

That guy took great pics but dammage it grosses me out how dusty his place must be. I mean look at his ANH Vader. Looks at the package of a BRAND NEW figure. It's disgusting.

forum.php

Whoa. I mssed this one. That ANH Vader is crazy dusty. I'd be so embarrassed.

I clean my figures and shelves once every two weeks.

About the scale, they look almost the same size.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I am not digging this pic. I didn't have major issues with pics / video thus far but (perhaps lighting) really shows the plastic dome / shoulder armor. I wish it looked more metallic than plastic for $250. Eh well.....
I have to agree. The dome and shoulder armour do look very plastic. It could be the lighting. Damn this is a tough one. On one hand it's ****IN Vader why is this not a easy purchase. One the other hand I don't want to drop $250 to have something the looks like "hasbro" plastic.

Damn you $250 it should not be tough it is only a action figure.
No the movie prop was solid metal and the figures helmet should be too.

:lol this thread is driving me crazy.
Seriously at this point, some people should just save themselves the ulcer and either cancel their order or accept that they don't like the figure. Saying the helmet and shoulder armour looks like plastic is asinine. Of course we all remember they were made from cast iron in the movies, coated with aluminium and stainless steel, oh, wait...

Thanks, Hologram and OSCORP for posting those new pics, btw. Figure looks fantastic. I may still port over to a KP02, depending on pics of the mod, but I'd say at this point it's really personal preference and not mandatory for the figure to look good. Pictures with Luke look good to me, even if technically he may be a bit taller than he was in the movies.

Sure the figure has flaws but what figure doesn't and I for one am looking forward to opening up that SITH box and getting Lord Vader displayed into my collection.

And may that day come soon. :pray:

Canceled. His lightsaber looks plastic, which it obviously was NOT in the movie.

Terrible Sideshow. Just awful. F-.

So he won't be able to do the 'hands resting on belt' pose? I was hoping for those hands. It looks like the right hand at the top left corner can pull it off but I don't see a matching left hand.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Close enough for me:

Darth-Vader-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Sixth-Scale-Sideshow-Collectibles-051.jpg

He's about to start dancing. I think he looks great but it's too expensive for me. Looking forward to all your upcoming pics!

Back