Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey has anyone that preordered the regular version not the sideshow exclusive get a email about payment yet?? I haven't gotten mine.

New pic from rebelscum

1551517_751803451515289_1591092400_n.jpg

Cancelled EX. It's just too expensive to not be completely happy with it. Can't come to terms with Vaders plastic pants. Lost my NRD, sorry I didn't get Malgus instead.

Cancelled EX. It's just too expensive to not be completely happy with it. Can't come to terms with Vaders plastic pants. Lost my NRD, sorry I didn't get Malgus instead.

That and the skinny arms :( pants on Malgus looks better than loose one on Vader

I have heard that if you ask nicely they will refund your NRD. Especially if you say you want to order Malgus instead. Good luck dude.

I cancelled Malgus to keep Vader because they are shipping within a week of each other :cuckoo: Not happy with Vader's height, arms and pants but i don't own another Vader and it will be years before we see more so i'm just going to try fix him somehow.

I have heard that if you ask nicely they will refund your NRD. Especially if you say you want to order Malgus instead. Good luck dude.

I cancelled Malgus to keep Vader because they are shipping within a week of each other :cuckoo: Not happy with Vader's height, arms and pants but i don't own another Vader and it will be years before we see more so i'm just going to try fix him somehow.

I might try that actually, thanks. Malgus has issues too, but at least it's a new figure to add to my collection. Whereas the new Vader doesn't look better than the old (modded) ANH version IMO.

Back