Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed it was all programmed somewhere to automatically do it. Not that they had to manually process all payments. Maybe they are playing catch up. I sent them a reminder email to process Grievous.

True so hopefully the rest of us get a processing notice soon.

Mine isn't the ex but i've had him on order since may :dunno
I'm now extremely worried mine is not the exclusive. I only pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and assumed it was the exclusive, but if you ordered it 7 months earlier than me, how come yours isn't an exclusive?
I better check with SS to make sure I paid for the exclusive. Without the exclusive severed arm, I think it's not worth spending this much for a DV.:slap

Usually the east coast freaks get their notices first. Same goes with shipping. But typically the closer you are to Sideshow and the earlier you preordered the sooner it arrives. We know this because of the experiment threads we did back in the ancient times. :lecture

Usually the east coast freaks get their notices first. Same goes with shipping. But typically the closer you are to Sideshow and the earlier you preordered the sooner it arrives. We know this because of the experiment threads we did back in the ancient times. :lecture

Sad but true...for me, anyway.

Oh, man. Forgot about the experiments. You used to get so pissed. :lol

I have this preordered, but I'm kind of worried about the rubbery material. Is this something that is going to fall apart in a few years?

Yeah but not likely to degrade unless you display it in direct sun light, and no one would do that to any high end collectible!

I remember participating in the shipping matrix... I was a noob then! :lol

Sorry bro, don't know that one. I have the 1st version and it's been ages since I unboxed him...

If it's pleather, isn't that notorious for being dodgy on these things? I always try to avoid that material

... because of the experiment threads we did back in the ancient times. :lecture

I remember those days!

old-man-laughing.jpg

Ha! Bring back those experiments!

BTW, the pleather on my ANH Vader is cracking and melting. All you new guys go check your Vaders! Quick -- go now!

BTW, I ordered Vader just last night -- got a delivery notice this morning. And my exclusive converted.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128771793ec970c-pi

Back