Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled my pre-order for ESB/ROTJ Vader. I already have way too many Vaders in my collection, and this is not the one to be the best out there alas. I'll get the Probe Droid instead.

That's cause they do in fact suck. SS needs to release some new improved pics (if they did actually improve on a figure) to re-energize folks for the upcoming release. I know the reason i have not po'd yet is cause of the pics. Need to see final or improved pics before i'll drop a NRD on a SS figure!

There is only a NFD if you order 2 or more. May not matter though if you just dont like it....i dont blame you for not ordering it. For me....i cant wait!

There is a $25 NRD
also will this come with 3 heads? Anakin, Vader and a head to display in the chamber display base?
i would want to have the Vader head and be able to display the helmet in the chamber!

There is a $25 NRD
also will this come with 3 heads? Anakin, Vader and a head to display in the chamber display base?
i would want to have the Vader head and be able to display the helmet in the chamber!

I think it does. The helmet display is an extra feature with display and helmet. At least i hope so, else i am totally cancelling it. Thats what i understood from the description.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is a $25 NRD

You are 100% correct. It will cone with Anakin Head, Vader helmet, and a mask and dome which has its own light up display stand.

It's the production piece on the left of this picture?

1176210_563665620378997_655640239_n.jpg

thats taken from Hottoys secret base shop in Hong Kong, i was there when they put the figure into the display. looks great.

Back