Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does that picture make it look as though Freddie is holding an empty Vader helmet and the guy's head is up Freddie's bum-bum?

Knowing this will probably get delayed past January which I hope not I'm very excited to receive this. Such an awesome figure. Hopefully nothing will be wrong with it no QC issues etc. Want none of that with this.

Knowing this will probably get delayed past January which I hope not I'm very excited to receive this. Such an awesome figure. Hopefully nothing will be wrong with it no QC issues etc. Want none of that with this.

Yep, I hope too that Sideshow does not mess him up. We deserve a well done Freddie!

I can't wait for this figure. I missed out on the original ANH Vader but i think this one looks much better. I doubt he'll be out in January though.

How about those updated pics to give your customers something to look at SS.

How long does it take to do a photo shoot for 1 FIGURE!!!

It depends on who the photographer is and what kind of setup they want for that figure and whether or not they've completed enough work to shoot. They seem to set up entire environments for their figures, plus they may be making additional alterations which they'd like photographed. It would be kind of silly to have to do a third photoshoot.

The images available on the site are also good enough for the vast majority of customers, so they're likely not in any hurry considering the thing won't ship until sometime in January at the earliest.

I understand that people looking for new photos are eager to see what changes have taken place and more importantly whether any changes have actually been made at all. I'm not worried about that because we have first-hand reports from visitors to SDCC and SS staff that the figure has been revised/improved.

Why do we need updated pics? I haven't read the thread so was wondering what people think is wrong with him?

I am stoked for this, second Flex off in about a week!

This is my first ever Darth Vader figure and it is going to be great! Hopefully one day next year, I'll get Dave Prowse to autograph it for me!

so was wondering what people think is wrong with him?

Oh oh! You're playing with Pandora's box… And I don't mean the stripper out on route 3. I won't mention the unmentionable, but IMO the existing images don't show anything significantly more glaring than is present on Hot Toys Bespin Luke (for comparison). It looks like a high quality piece so far, including the footage from SDCC. I pre-ordered last month myself.

I am stoked for this, second Flex off in about a week!

This is my first ever Darth Vader figure and it is going to be great! Hopefully one day next year, I'll get Dave Prowse to autograph it for me!

Scratch this. I have had to cancel. Bloody car! Bloody roof!! Bloody cut in hours!!!

I have had to cancel 5 figures from my POs! FIVE!!

I am not happy.

Scratch this. I have had to cancel. Bloody car! Bloody roof!! Bloody cut in hours!!!

I have had to cancel 5 figures from my POs! FIVE!!

I am not happy.

Dont sweat... I am also on a cancelling spree. Holding onto the ones that have a nrd as whether i cancel now or later its same thing. But yeah, had to knock off a few that had no nrds.... Hang in bud!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back