Sideshow ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alainator said:
So it is like environment dio?

Yes. :monkey3

t26274.gif

Actually, no. It's a random Vader 'holding the place' that will eventually be occupied by the Vader Sideshow will reveal tomorrow.

But devilof76 already said it better. :)

Re: New Darth Vader PF??? MAY 4TH?

The title of this thread needs changed to indicate it's going to be 1/6 and then moved over to the 1/6 area. I don't need a constant reminder that the new Vader PF is still not coming. :monkey2

Once this is revealed to be the new 1/6th figure, I'll move the thread to the appropriate forum and change the title.

So it is like environment dio?

:slap

It is something that literally holds the place of something that is unavailalbe...

For example. You go to a movie. Your friend is late. You put your jacket in his seat as a PLACEHOLDER while you wait for him to arrive.

Placeholder. :duff

:slap

It is something that literally holds the place of something that is unavailalbe...

For example. You go to a movie. Your friend is late. You put your jacket in his seat as a PLACEHOLDER while you wait for him to arrive.

Placeholder. :duff

So this figure comes with a free jacket?

^ :lol

Just so you guys know.. it's already Saturday here in AUS. :impatient:

I am interested in seeing this reveal truth be told - although I'm not confident it'll impress me. We'll see.

I'm pretty confident this won't have any more issues than the ANH did, and even if it's about the same overall I'll be pleased. But, at least from the silhouette it looks like the dome is improved and hopefully the cape drapes more naturally.

I'm guessing this won't be much more than Malgus... and maybe the same price. It comes with a bit extra (head, helmet, etc.) but Malgus has a lot of very unique armor pieces which I'd think would drive his cost up more than the Vader pieces.

I'm pretty confident this won't have any more issues than the ANH did, and even if it's about the same overall I'll be pleased. But, at least from the silhouette it looks like the dome is improved and hopefully the cape drapes more naturally.

I'm guessing this won't be much more than Malgus... and maybe the same price. It comes with a bit extra (head, helmet, etc.) but Malgus has a lot of very unique armor pieces which I'd think would drive his cost up more than the Vader pieces.

Precisely what I think too. Every word of it. :hi5:

I hope so. But the nose looks like they tried to make an aged Hayden to me. I would imagine LFL would ask for some silly mash up some years back when this was being developed.

Hmmm. That is interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

Back